What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
yep, pretty much every one of them is a hit

Are you one of few words then! You gotta give it to UK, we can produce brilliant directors can't we?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Hey, I have seen one of those movies: Body of Lies. But I would never watch it again. Random gun fights, people jumping out of dark corners scaring people, I prefer rom-coms, I know that there will never be a creepy zombie running around in those and they are fun to watch. :)

But, but, but, I love romcoms too, but Blade Runner was a bit of a love story too, I'm sure Rutger Hauer was in love with the Darry Hannah robot and Harrison was in love with that girl(can't remember her name) and then she turned into... Oops, nearly gave the ending away. Depends on which one you watch though! Please try! For mee! Flutter eyelashes!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Are you one of few words then! You gotta give it to UK, we can produce brilliant directors can't we?

yep.... to both :p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
yep.... to both :p

Pooh, you gotta have more to say, otherwise I can't talk to you! Oh, yes, I see, you don't want to talk just to listen. Okay, any other films you like then.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Pooh, you gotta have more to say, otherwise I can't talk to you! Oh, yes, I see, you don't want to talk just to listen. Okay, any other films you like then.

I watch pretty much everything that is half decent, I've an open mind :) not to mention if I was picky about films, I'd be dragged to the pub getting sloshed every night..... wait.... that sounds like an idea!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
I watch pretty much everything that is half decent, I've an open mind :) not to mention if I was picky about films, I'd be dragged to the pub getting sloshed every night..... wait.... that sounds like an idea!

No, come back here, I've got you now! Give me genre's please. Comedy, romcoms, western, what?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
But, but, but, I love romcoms too, but Blade Runner was a bit of a love story too, I'm sure Rutger Hauer was in love with the Darry Hannah robot and Harrison was in love with that girl(can't remember her name) and then she turned into the cosmetics aisle in boots in the metro centre, looking straight towards the assistant she whispered as delicately as the breeze across a mediteranian moonlit beach "why aye, you don't sweat much for a fat lass!"

The Archangel

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
No, come back here, I've got you now! Give me genre's please. Comedy, romcoms, western, what?

if I had to pick one genre, comedy, nothing like a good laugh

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
if I had to pick one genre, comedy, nothing like a good laugh

Yes, that with some romance, too much death and destruction surrounds us so my films take me away from it all! I don't want to watch it on Purpose!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Go on Haley, give them their thread back and start a new film thread, you know you want to.......

The Archangel

Oh, heck I've gone and done it again haven't I? Aw shucks, sorry guys, I forget myself.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
I am very happy that sweet poison is finally enjoying her jail break and Katrina is enjoying her iphone 4 :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

All is well in Geekland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions