What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's the posting to a website from an iPad that's the issue. The poet mentioned in a post how you can reference, using a URL, an image stored in iDisk and use that on an iPF posting to point to the iDisk image - but I've forgotten. I recall that the URL was 'involved' (another way of saying I didn't know what he was talking about, but there was some 'unusual' formatting there). I can never find anything using the iPF 'Search' button, I always use Google and append iPadForum to the search term and that works every time, so perhaps I'll give it a go and try to locate his original post..

Tim

I think the photobucket way is easier Tim, you might want to try. It's a snap :p

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
wait, I got side tracked and was thinking of forum avatar :( think i'll leave the multitasking to women lol

Attachments

• image-3568480849.png
    image-3568480849.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Reaction score
This must be a contest of finding the most complex way of adding an image to an ipadforums.net post. :)
Anyway, if anyone is interested in the simplest way of adding an image from the iPad, it's iPF:

Attachments

• image-735626301.png
    image-735626301.png
    72.3 KB · Views: 136
  • image-1155207341.png
    image-1155207341.png
    86 KB · Views: 127

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what phone?

Bluetooth to iPad?

email photos to yourself?

no getting out of this now :)

This is true.

Im taking the survery that pops up from ipadforum right now :) Who else has done it?

I have. But it won't go away!

what phone?

Bluetooth to iPad?

email photos to yourself?

no getting out of this now :)

Yes- but then how do I post them on iPF from an iPad? The only upload I'm able to do is to iDisk. There's no way that I know of to upload a photo from an iPad to a website...or have I been missing something all these months --- :(

Tim

It's possible but for me it's tedious. From the album I upload pics to photobucket, from photobucket get the image code. It will then be copied to a clipboard here in ipadforum. Most usually takes me 2-3 minutes. :p

I will teach you.:)

It's the posting to a website from an iPad that's the issue. The poet mentioned in a post how you can reference, using a URL, an image stored in iDisk and use that on an iPF posting to point to the iDisk image - but I've forgotten. I recall that the URL was 'involved' (another way of saying I didn't know what he was talking about, but there was some 'unusual' formatting there). I can never find anything using the iPF 'Search' button, I always use Google and append iPadForum to the search term and that works every time, so perhaps I'll give it a go and try to locate his original post..

Tim

I think the photobucket way is easier Tim, you might want to try. It's a snap :p

This is what I use ~ I take a picture with my BB it goes to PB on my computer and my iPad.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This must be a contest of finding the most complex way of adding an image to an ipadforums.net post. :)
Anyway, if anyone is interested in the simplest way of adding an image from the iPad, it's iPF:

you mean the app? i dont like the app much, it's difficult to find my way out of the many threads. :p

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

All these long stories about i can't, i don't know how, etc. Just admit it.......you do not want to share. By the way, can you ban members from your ipad??.?

Enjoy the trip,

Jan

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reaction score
j0yful said:
you mean the app? i dont like the app much, it's difficult to find my way out of the many threads. :p

That app, exactly.

I find it much easier to use iPF, as there is nothing no distraction from extra info, but one thing it really lacks is a Search Titles Only option. That is the only reason, why I sometimes browse the full website.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Me either. I never use it.

Of course.:)

So you can not share pictures from beautiful Scotland, but can ban members. How unfair......

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:

Tim

All these long stories about i can't, i don't know how, etc. Just admit it.......you do not want to share. By the way, can you ban members from your ipad??.?

Enjoy the trip,

Jan

We can do anything from our iPad - I never post to iPF from my PC - yes, absolutely anything - except post pictures....:(

Tim

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
How's the bees?

Thanks for asking. They have found a new nesting place. We are left with the smallest amount of honey you could imaging ( disappointment). Still, happy for the bees.

I will post pics as soon as I have seen some pictures from Scotland.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am not in Scotland.;)

I know that. Otherwise I am sure we would have seen some pictures already :)

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
j0yful said:
How's the bees?

Thanks for asking. They have found a new nesting place. We are left with the smallest amount of honey you could imaging ( disappointment). Still, happy for the bees.

I will post pics as soon as I have seen some pictures from Scotland.

:p not enough for a bottle of honey for Tim :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts