What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid isnt it, my work place shut down the main heating last thursday after work due to may being officially summer, now its like a fridge in my office. Luckily we have the portable electric heater which is a life saver, sneezed 3 times yesterday. I dont blame the people turning off the heat, but the way the weather changes, its bloody may so why so artic cold this time of year?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Stupid isnt it, my work place shut down the main heating last thursday after work due to may being officially summer, now its like a fridge in my office. Luckily we have the portable electric heater which is a life saver, sneezed 3 times yesterday

So did I, I've caught some sort of chill because I spent most of yesterday afternoon sleep(I expect mods were happy about that!) and night and felt yucky this morning. Still went to work though! I've been sneezing this afternoon. I didn't have a cardie so was cold in the science labs today. Oh and our heating is off today as well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
So did I, I've caught some sort of chill because I spent most of yesterday afternoon sleep(I expect mods were happy about that!) and night and felt yucky this morning. Still went to work though! I've been sneezing this afternoon. I didn't have a cardie so was cold in the science labs today. Oh and our heating is off today as well.

My personal best way to deal with these sudden cold and sneeze is take 3 effervesent vicamin c tables, put them in a glass of water, and when diluted drink the vitamin c water before going to bed. When you wake up next morning you will feel fresh and strong, all the joint pain gone. This process has no side effects, the extra vitamin c not used by the body is flushed out during pee. In other words very bad news for mods as it means you will spend more time here, and many people, myself included like that :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
My personal best way to deal with these sudden cold and sneeze is take 3 effervesent vicamin c tables, put them in a glass of water, and when diluted drink the vitamin c water before going to bed. When you wake up next morning you will feel fresh and strong, all the joint pain gone. This process has no side effects, the extra vitamin c not used by the body is flushed out during pee. In other words very bad news for mods as it means you will spend more time here, and many people, myself included like that :)

Ha ha yes, you are right, i do seem to wind up those mods but Gab is right up there with me though. We seem to get up their noses but not enough to get kicked off. Shhh! Don't tell anyone I'm going to feel better tomorrow after some honey, wine, lemon and anything else alcoholic. I love this IPF but I'm afraid I'm no use for the technical stuff, I'm just here for the comedy acts and hope make people laugh.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Ha ha yes, you are right, i do seem to wind up those mods but Gab is right up there with me though. We seem to get up their noses but not enough to get kicked off. Shhh! Don't tell anyone I'm going to feel better tomorrow after some honey, wine, lemon and anything else alcoholic. I love this IPF but I'm afraid I'm no use for the technical stuff, I'm just here for the comedy acts and hope make people laugh.

Damn......and there I was thinking that you were being serious!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Damn......and there I was thinking that you were being serious!

The Archangel

Me serious, never! But never fear I am never far from where you are! Heck, that sounds stalkerish, don't listen to a word I say. Oh, yes, you don't anyway do you? Ha ha ha!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Me serious, never! But never fear I am never far from where you are! Heck, that sounds stalkerish, don't listen to a word I say. Oh, yes, you don't anyway do you? Ha ha ha!

Did somebody say something?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Did somebody say something?

The Archangel

Yes, it's that DUMI again, have you watched that trailer of Blade Runner yet!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I have and I also came across the 6.99£ price tag for a movie from 1982 :(

Anyway, I am not too convinced by the trailer, it seemed to involve many long scenes, where the tension is just building up without anything happening.

Sounds like SweetPoisons JB adventure!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
I have and I also came across the 6.99£ price tag for a movie from 1982 :(

Anyway, I am not too convinced by the trailer, it seemed to involve many long scenes, where the tension is just building up without anything happening.

Aww! Find someone who owns it and borrow it! It's climatic, it's also got a little known clip of my fav pop artist, Adam Ant, near the end. Have you researched Ridley Scott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridley_Scott

Loads of well known films!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Sounds like SweetPoisons JB adventure!

The Archangel

How is she doing, does anyone know? Last I heard she was going into court and you were telling her to admit to it or something?

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Aww! Find someone who owns it and borrow it! It's climatic, it's also got a little known clip of my fav pop artist, Adam Ant, near the end. Have you researched Ridley Scott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridley_Scott

Loads of well known films!

Hey, I have seen one of those movies: Body of Lies. But I would never watch it again. Random gun fights, people jumping out of dark corners scaring people, I prefer rom-coms, I know that there will never be a creepy zombie running around in those and they are fun to watch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts