What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I'm saving up my money just in case you have to pay for the land expansion or whatnot.

Same thing I do ... although I seem to remember from their video that the first one will be free, then you'll have to pay for the others. Plus you'll pay if you want bigger lands, too.

I don't know how long Apple takes to approve the apps, but it should be very soon :)

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update is out....or I just downloaded some random new content while loading.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm I don't think it's the new update, but there is a new building called a Falconry for 120k or 40 mojo available.

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I just got the falconry. Very nice. I like it.

Now waiting for version 1.1 :)

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Rule for iPad was updated today to v1.05 to fix various issues. The list is on the app store page.

We Rule GOLD for iPad is at v1.03.

Note: The update adds the South Realm for FREE!

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice, but I'm wondering if business is going to suffer because people will only book stuff that's on your main land?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how to move a business from your main land to the south realm?

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to drag over house & road to it with no success. Looks like to need to build over there.

I went to another kingdom in my list, saw an open sign on the realm arrow indicating a open business in that area.

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That completely sucks. What a stupid friggin update.

/agree .... at least is an update & they gave us 1 realm for free.

As I am only level 18, as I level higher I will put my higher end business in the south realm since there is a sign showing open business's without entering.

Most reactions

Latest posts