What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting sick of that pop up notification to download My Town when I already did and got credit for it.

gregandmilet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

please add me on werule gold. my id is gregandmilet.
im only a lowly level 10 and need some help with my stores. :eek:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HUGE update coming:

ngmoco:)

more +
New We Rule Realms Preview

Posted on: 6/17/2010

New lands and an improved redesign mode will debut in our We Rule 1.1 update that we’ve just submitted to Apple! Soon it’ll be even easier to personalize your kingdoms.
tumblr_l47zc7z0jH1qbanui.jpg

Keep reading for a detailed preview!
Expand to New Realms
Your kingdom is about to get bigger. In our 1.1 update you’ll get to expand beyond the current borders of your kingdom by claiming completely new realms in each cardinal direction.
tumblr_l46jep9Pgu1qbanui.jpg

This gives you the freedom to create a grand castle town in your main realm, while maintaining prison colonies or country estates in your realms to the east and west. You might transform your northern and southern borders into a magical forest governed by Dragon’s Lairs and Magic Emporiums.
Your first realm unlocks at level 15. Additional realms are available at level 20, 25 and 30. You’ll also be able to expand the size of these realms as you rise in wealth and power.
Expand your lands with new realms
tumblr_l46jpdQZ7q1qbanui.jpg

A Better Redesign Mode
With all this additional land to decorate, we wanted to make it easier to redesign your kindgoms.
You’ll no longer have to worry about losing buildings in the midst of redesign mode. If your farm plot can squeeze between your prison and smithy, it’ll snap into place. If it can’t, you’ll drag a transparent farm around your kingdom until you find an open plot of land.
Also, when selling buildings, a confirmation box will now pop up asking you to confirm the sale. You can tap with confidence knowing you’ll no longer accidentally sell your coveted Griffin’s Nest.
Hooray!
Coming Soon to Your Kingdom
Alongside all the goodness that’s bundled into our 1.1 update, we’ve got a slew of new buildings, decorations and surprises coming soon to your kingdoms.
So stay tuned! We Rule 1.1 will be hitting your device real soon.
Rule on!

Most reactions

Latest posts