What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Rule GOLD for iPad has just been updated to v1.1. The Realms are in the update notes even though it was in We Rule for iPad v1.05

OP
NumbLock

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My We Rule has been crashing for days on start, but suddenly it's back. Anyone else have this problem?

Sorry to anyone who missed deliveries!

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had it happen a few times and I shut down the iPad... at restart everything was well again.

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My We Rule has been crashing for days on start, but suddenly it's back. Anyone else have this problem?

I run both versions on my iPad. If one acts flacky at login, start the other with no issues. Might be two different servers but same account info.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I may be done with this game...the update sucks that you can't move businesses and trying to buy the west realm locks up my game.

Prodius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friend me please

Hi I'm adding everyone to my friends list. Please add me also :) I process orders several times a day and have lots of dragons, jewelry shops, a prison and falconry and building all the time! Thanks... I'll be placing orders with you all today.

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so posted in the wrong area. Sorry everybody.

I am new....can I get a couple of pals? Please? :)

ladikara

Don't think you search/posted in the wrong area, for some reason this is in the Apps section and probably should be in the Games section.

downtownLA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know what it means when you get one of those unhappy faces over one of your own buildings. It looked the the spoiled crop icon, but it was above my bakery. When I clicked it it said "Restarting bakery".

Thanks

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wierd things

I cant accept anyone on my Diamond ring shop. :(I just hope people dont think I don't want their business. Everything else is accepting just fine.:)

Maryw2010

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know what it means when you get one of those unhappy faces over one of your own buildings. It looked the the spoiled crop icon, but it was above my bakery. When I clicked it it said "Restarting bakery".

Thanks
I'm guessing you didn't complete the order in time.

Most reactions