What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cityville Hometown Friends Needed!!

dmtncj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to visit Hugo's house? I cannot seem to locate him in my town :-/

Gabyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I know it seems incredible but I am not on Facebook. Is there any other way to add friends to cityville or will I have to join Facebook first? I am planning to go on Facebook soon just need to find the time to set up a profile. Thanks for your help. Gabyd.

georgi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how to add new friends as neighbours. I can't play if don't have more neighbours. How can I do ir? Thanks

jmbeltz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot at all figure out how to add friends to my city ills. I'm so frustrated with it. If u know how to add friends from the iPad 2. Please let me know. Or please just add me woodenville. Thanks a bunch.
Jmbeltz

Tina homeville

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went on my cityville hometown tonight I was on level 49 and now it wants me to start over and my games wiped out. Xxxxx and Can not find any help

MODERATED......PLEASE WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, AND THIS INCLUDES ABBREVIATIONS....AS PER FORUM RULES

Last edited by a moderator:

leonela_alge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had request for neighbors for cityville hometown, they say they alteady accepted but still not in the friends list, then i found out they we're all in cityville facebook not cityville hometown, i dont know how to add them to my cityville hometown, yet they we're all playing cityville hometown, i couldnt even see them in my facebook friends list when i go to invite them in add friends bar in cityville app. So confuse, need help, please what to do. Anyone please add me leonela_alge. Thanks

Lovers..Lane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I play cityville hometown on my iPad I'm new to this site also but if possible could we be neighbors. I'm not sure how to find others my fb friends don't show up for me either.my city is Lovers Lane thanks!!!

Last edited:

likylikylik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
solution

hey you can add people by way of the gamecenter. so add me LikGeez

Most reactions

Latest posts