J jamesyu27 iPF Noob Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 May 14, 2011 #151 we farm, we rule hey all! please add me to your lists. am quick to fill and quick to order. i play all day long... jamesyu27 thanks! you won't be disappointed
we farm, we rule hey all! please add me to your lists. am quick to fill and quick to order. i play all day long... jamesyu27 thanks! you won't be disappointed
S sterncp iPF Noob Joined May 14, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 May 14, 2011 #152 Likewise, I'm active and use the game on both an iphone 4 and an iPad2. Orders fulfilled quickly via notifications and reciprocated! Plus+ID: sterncp Thanks!! :ipad-keyboard:
Likewise, I'm active and use the game on both an iphone 4 and an iPad2. Orders fulfilled quickly via notifications and reciprocated! Plus+ID: sterncp Thanks!! :ipad-keyboard:
S spider007 iPF Noob Joined May 19, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Location Brazil May 19, 2011 #153 Hi anyone! I´m playing this game since last year in my Ipad (1) I usually enter many times by day. Please (if you wanna) add me User: spidermrojas Thanks....bye!
Hi anyone! I´m playing this game since last year in my Ipad (1) I usually enter many times by day. Please (if you wanna) add me User: spidermrojas Thanks....bye!
J Jupiterbaseball iPF Noob Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 May 29, 2011 #154 Please add me - I'm an active player and have many high-paying businesses. I fulfill all requests and will also order from you! Thanks! Jupiterbaseball
Please add me - I'm an active player and have many high-paying businesses. I fulfill all requests and will also order from you! Thanks! Jupiterbaseball
V Vanomen iPF Noob Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 17, 2011 #155 Wefarm Level 44 Vanomen
M mariehan iPF Noob Joined Feb 24, 2013 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Maryborough vic Mar 4, 2013 #156 Deegs28