What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tired of waiting

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, im tired of waiting.....cancelled my order and im going to wait and see what the galaxy tab 10.1 looks like...

Sorry apple u had ur chance to convert me.....u loose.

Madgriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bummer man, you should check out an apple store or something. I know it's frustrating but it's worth the wait. I almost went your route but I'm glad I stuck with the iPad. The apps make a tablet. I'm sure the samsung will be great but without app support it's just a flashy machine. Best of luck!

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for a pointless post!

Attachments

• image-2801405886.png
    image-2801405886.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 263
OP
metheridge

metheridge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well....its not really apple....ordered thru aafes on the 12 and now they say it wont ship till mid apr.....bs...im just pissed....i may go ck vzw out and see it they have any in stock....

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, im tired of waiting.....cancelled my order and im going to wait and see what the galaxy tab 10.1 looks like...

I'm tired of waitin' too, but I will not cancel my order.

The iPad 2 will be my very first Apple product purchase... and I'm looking forward to the experience of something new!:)

mynameiserich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kirwin said:
I'm tired of waitin' too, but I will not cancel my order.

The iPad 2 will be my very first Apple product purchase... and I'm looking forward to the experience of something new!:)

Good choice. Trust me, once you get the iPad 2, you WON'T be disappointed. It's incredible. Well worth the wat.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait. Please. It is worth it. You'll be disappointed if you don't.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this may be another case of a member thinking that because the name of this forum is iPadForums.net and because we bill ourselves as "The Ultimate Apple iPad Site" that we are somehow associated with the company that makes the iPad.

We are a privately owned forum that only shares its name with a particular product and the company that makes it. We are here so that iPad owners (and potential owners) can share ideas and information about how to maximize the enjoyment and utility of the iPad!

ipaduser434

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Your choice. Apple doesn't lose anything as someone will snatch up your canceled order quickly and be thankful for it.

Oh well.... enjoy whatever replacement you wind up with.

Patience is a virtue - and a good learning experience as well.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's funny, rage quitting due to frustrated anticipation.

It's well worth the wait, as I enjoy my iPad afresh every day I use it.
My goto gadget of choice.

Dream

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im a die hard Android fan (own the Incredible) and I bought the Xoom twice and returned it twice, its just not on the same level as the iPad yet. I highly suggest you try to find one at a local store. Honeycomb is so beta I have a hard time understanding why they released it. Plus, no apps yet.

Last edited:

MsTapp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want my iPad now too, but I have been enjoying the anticipation. I forgot what anticipation was in this world of instant gratification.

Most reactions

Latest posts