What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is for all of the "free" book website spammer people:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2edqclz.gif

Sick and tired of you spamming our forum with that garbage. Anyone that buys into that scam is an idiot.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone that buys into that scam is an idiot.
I've seen people in other boards asking "should I subscribe to this?" so I'm sure the scammers are getting through to some people. This board could use a report thread and user feature. And a sticky that there is no such thing as an unlimited book subscription.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have a report post button, it's the little yellow pause button to the right of the online/offline indicator. I report each one I see.

lilman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have a report post button, it's the little yellow pause button to the right of the online/offline indicator. I report each one I see.
Thanks, never noticed that yellow button.

suthers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I must be an idiot

I'm not a net newbie - I've been online since 1999 and built a lot of web sites with a lot of different software and scripts. But I got taken in by iplimus today.

I'm sort of surprised because I thought I had a reasonably good radar for scams. Not this time.

Note to self: always, always, check.

Sick and tired of you spamming our forum with that garbage. Anyone that buys into that scam is an idiot.

Lowjiber1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a moderator on another forum (not iPad related) that is the target of many spammers.

Mods/Admins on a forum are busy every day keeping the forum clean and free of spammers. It's a lot of work when the forum membership starts to get large...spammers quickly attempt to register and post their crap.

Members can really help out by reporting any and all spam posts to the mods.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys really do help out by clicking the "report" button. All mods get an e-mail when you do that and it is usually a race to see who can kick/ban/clean the fastest. :D

You should see the mod forum, many posts get cleaned in seconds, many more in single-digit minutes. So yeah, spammers GTFO ;)

Marhudz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got taken by epadmedia,yea, iplimus.

It was called mypadmedia, now it is epadmedia. They got me, how lame I am. I want my money back. Any recourse???

I'm not a net newbie - I've been online since 1999 and built a lot of web sites with a lot of different software and scripts. But I got taken in by iplimus today.

I'm sort of surprised because I thought I had a reasonably good radar for scams. Not this time.

Note to self: always, always, check.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts