What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

make your own e book

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol, what?

That just takes web pages and makes the readable offline. Hardly a replacement for my Kindle editions of the Tolkien books.

"I do not think that word means what you think it means."

OP
A

aerviscool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
really though

Lol, what?

That just takes web pages and makes the readable offline. Hardly a replacement for my Kindle editions of the Tolkien books.

"I do not think that word means what you think it means."

half of the e books you purchase or look at are web pages that were made readable offline. its the people who make them that benefit from others not knowing

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
half of the e books you purchase or look at are web pages that were made readable offline. its the people who make them that benefit from others not knowing

None of the books I purchase have ever been available as Web pages for free. I do have a few dozen old Public Domain books that I did not pay for. Go to Gutenberg.org to download free public domain books in several formats. No need to waste time creating them yourself.

If you are suggesting that people download illegal books online, I'll let the forum moderators answer that question.

Most reactions