What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The second coming...

dabears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even though I'm one of the early iPad Wifi adopter I am still excited for the second coming of the iPad release, the iPad 3G. I think we need to appreciate this such phenomena while it last. I'm off this Friday and I am definitely going to Best Buy near by where I live and observe other people getting excited about the 3G. I may even break down and get one myself and sell my Wifi version online but will see how I feel that day. I still love the idea of tethering my iPhone with my iPad and not have to worry about paying extra for online connection. To all 3G soon to be adopters, my hat off to you all and cheers!

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, first it was the tablets and now the second coming, already? :ipad-front::ipad-front: /jk

OP
D

dabears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, first it was the tablets and now the second coming, already? :ipad-front::ipad-front: /jk

It's all good. Would it be cool if they have a pix of Steve job holding two iPads. One is the wifi and on the other is the 3G with Ten Commandments on them. First five on the Wifi version and the last five is on the 3G side.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Abble, even i already got a 2 iPad Wifi i am still waiting same as the first one my 3G , i will not resell one of the 3 iPad we have , one Wifi will stay in the company for testing use , my wife has already declare one Wifi is for her ( originally she say i don’t need this device) and the 3G will be only for my personal use, some good accessories are waiting my precious, and some existing only piece in the world

I know thats crazy, but i have to took some advantages of my staff and daily job, no ?,

i also a cabinetmaker (member here too) will make a special one for his precious …

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Abble, even i already got a 2 iPad Wifi i am still waiting same as the first one my 3G , i will not resell one of the 3 iPad we have , one Wifi will stay in the company for testing use , my wife has already declare one Wifi is for her ( originally she say i don’t need this device) and the 3G will be only for my personal use, some good accessories are waiting my precious, and some existing only piece in the world

I know thats crazy, but i have to took some advantages of my staff and daily job, no ?,

i also a cabinetmaker (member here too) will make a special one for his precious …

It was a religious reference I made, I am aware of the availability of the iPads from even before when they were announced. JK means (joke) for those that might not have gotten the reference.

But that is good to hear that you won't sell your WiFi versions and make use of them. I to will be making use of mine even after I get my 3G iPads. ;)

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's all good. Would it be cool if they have a pix of Steve job holding two iPads. One is the wifi and on the other is the 3G with Ten Commandments on them. First five on the Wifi version and the last five is on the 3G side.

Heh, yea I can see the news cartoon drawings already in my head, I actually look forward to seeking them out on the net or online papers.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

i also know a cabinetmaker (member here too) will make a special one for his precious …

It was a religious reference I made, I am aware of the availability of the iPads from even before when they were announced. JK means (joke) for those that might not have gotten the reference.

But that is good to hear that you won't sell your WiFi versions and make use of them. I to will be making use of mine even after I get my 3G iPads. ;)

Are you talking about this guy ?

Attachments

• jobs_christ.jpg
    jobs_christ.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 279
  • Steve God ipad_06.jpg
    Steve God ipad_06.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 279

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score

i also know a cabinetmaker (member here too) will make a special one for his precious …

Are you talking about this guy ?

Actually yes and No, those are two different people depicted, one being Jesus and the other Moses.

Most reactions

Latest posts