What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What time should I get in line Friday for 3g?

OP
I

ICONYK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
His name is Chase Jonathan. I will probably call him CJ for short as its already in my head that way. But my wife hates it. lol

The cool thing is my sister has agreed to wait for me and buy my iPad! She has a half day that day! Woo!

Greg G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cool thing is my sister has agreed to wait for me and buy my iPad! She has a half day that day! Woo!

Yay!!! What did you do, tell her that if she wants to hold the baby she has to pony up the iPad? :p

My wife would have killed me for even thinking about iPad on the day my daughter was born. Of course if the iPad was coming out that day I would have been worried about it and been in big trouble! :D

Anyway, congratulations on the two new members of your family! And the best thing is that one of them comes out all grown up!

-Greg

OP
I

ICONYK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Greg. I do web design for a living and my sister needed the logo I created for her company in a specific format for some print work. I used that to trade for the line standing. lol She actually offered it to me. :)

Its a double win too, as once she buys it she is bringing it to the hospital so she can see the baby. Woo!

Last edited:

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now all that's left to do is post us a pic of this newborn baby, which will be born on 3G iPad launch day, what a good start already for him/her. What we dont want to see, that the name is somehow connected to iPad. ugh

By the way, Congratulations Dad! and Mom!

It's always a welcome comfort when a new family member is joined by birth, what a miracle in itself.

Most reactions

Latest posts