What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

tmurray315

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi im a noob at this but i noticed why are some people getiing thiers shipped by fed ex and ups?? Mine said it just got picked up from Middletown PA? I was wondering why everyone else is getting thiers picked up at different locations and stuff??

grouchomarx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi im a noob at this but i noticed why are some people getiing thiers shipped by fed ex and ups?? Mine said it just got picked up from Middletown PA? I was wondering why everyone else is getting thiers picked up at different locations and stuff??

Apple has been using both Fedex and UPS as the main US couriers. I order 2 smart covers with different colors at the same time, one came in Fedex while the 2nd came in UPS.... Go figure...

Last edited:

Mathiss02

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Apple has a logistics warehouse in Carlisle Pa that serves a big portion of the east coast.
I just ordered mine today 16gb wi-fi says it will be here by April 9th :rolleyes:. I work for at&t corporate and still don't know if we are getting them, if so I will pick up a 16gb 4G and cancel my order.

Last edited:

tmurray315

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the information mine says its in Nashville PA is that normal is says estmated delvery the 16th

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still have NO UPS updated info.. just says a label was created yesterday and then I got a separate email about 30 minutes after UPS could actually find my tracking info (just says label was created and shipping to Cold Lake AB) and it says confirmed delivery for March 16th... I just want to see my updated tracking.. its driving me nuts!!

Mistweaver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered.
iPad with Wi-Fi 64GB - Black (3rd generation)

Ships: by March 19
Delivers Mar 23 via Standard Shipping

iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 64GB - Black (3rd generation)

Ships: by March 19
Delivers Mar 26 via Standard Shipping

My delivery dates just changed to 21st March for both....yay!

souljer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another pre order here. Shows as shipped and due for delivery on the 16th via FedEx.

SquiderDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
64Gb Wifi + 4G ordered. Delivery date quote as 16th :). Seems they have Syncreon handling logistics for some UK orders. I have a tracking number and sales order but there is no actual activity as yet. Shows shipped 10th March so I assume they have it in holding. I am pretty certain it will be in my hands for the 16th! Can't wait. I am upgrading from the iPad 1 which I love to bits so it will be a cool upgrade to the new iPad by passing the iPad 2 along the way.

Money is now taken from the account. So everything in place! Sweet Sweet Sweet :)

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is still in processing mode, but the delivery date has changed from 3/26 to 3/21, Next Wed!!!! :)

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

bryanpog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine got bumped up from Friday the 23 to wed the 21st! 16g white wifi. Shipping to Milwaukee. Business address.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WooHoo. Just got a call from Apple in Ireland saying they will be able to make my 16th Delivery and it won't be delayed until 21st as notified by email. I'm a happy bunny again :)

Most reactions

Latest posts