What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine 16GB with AT&T. Got first email with purchase confirmation. Waiting on the next step....

Joonbugg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preordered a 32gb/White/4G. Im still on the Ipad 1 now, and passed on the Ipad 2. The screen on the Ipad HD was too much for me to pass up on. My Ipad 1 is the 64gb one, but I have never used more than 27-28 gigs, so the 32gb Ipad HD should be just fine.

Hammer09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the only one who ordered as soon as i could get through on the uk site (site was closed till 12.00am)ended up with order not even being posted/shipped til 16th to 19th :(

Ordered mine about 12:30am and got this today "We expect your order to be delivered to your shipping address on 16/03/2012." for a UK delivery. Check your inbox and good luck!

Vertigo1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are we in the UK allowed to join in? :)

Sold my iPad2 and have an iPad 32GB 4G on order for next Friday \o/

Fairwayman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
16 gig wifi 542 confirmed email shipped 16 mar i hope ordered 8 mar 1pm mt
retired 21 yr USAF AMMO (need retina for for my bad eyes) selin ipad 2 350 6 mo.new-5.1update non jailbrk
pm me for paypal details phx arizona here---come meet local 325

Last edited:

Rends

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ordered my first iPad. I hope i will like it.

ipadversand.jpg

:d

celly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone in Canada get an update yet beyond order acceptance? Mine still shows as being delivered between March 16-20 but no shipping updates like people are getting in the US.

On the Apple Canada store they now show the iPad 3 as being "available" on March 19 instead of being "delivered" between March 16-20 like before (and with my order).

mossfur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered today Saturday 10 March,Wi-FI+4G LTE for AT &T 16 GB Black (3rd generation) Available to ship in by March 19. Delivers Mar 26 by standard shipping to Ct. U.S.A.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
london here! ordered 2 days ago. arrival by the 16th! obviously hoping to get it sooner than that.

KA3AX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 32GB/AT&T/Black around 4:30PM (EST) on March 7th.
Current status (4:50PM EST March 9th) - Preparing for Shipment.
Delivers on March 16 via Standard Shipping.

Received my FedEx tracking number this morning. March 16 Plz arrive ASAP :)

kevroc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received my shipping confirmation with FedEx tracking #. Already shows as "Picked Up" by FedEx. Also the good news is that the Pick Up Location is at the FedEx hub near me, so delivery should be pretty straightforward...

Paul.J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still thinking about getting the new Ipad ir just buying a bigger memory of Ipad 2 theres not much difference is there?

ticka1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long is it taking you to get your FedEx tracking number email? I ordered on Friday and only email I have received is the purchased email and they charged my debit card.

Most reactions