What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mdholm said:
I didn't know he was going to do it; and he meant well.

We're you able to change your order?

If not then let your boyfriend keep the one him screwed up the order on NC you go head nd order the on you want.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

allcity510

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i ordered mine at 1pm yesterday. received the shipping email. ups tried to deliver it today but i was not home. there was a message from ups at my door that said it was from apple. i confirmed it again by checking the tracking number online. i'm staying home tomorrow until the ups man/woman gets here!!!!!!

never mind, i just checked the order and it's only the smart cover that got sent. :(

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is ordered too. A 32gb white wifi with a pink cover. Apple have confirmed delivery for 19 March. Now I need to sell my iPad 1st gen 16gb wifi. I'm selling for £220 (DO YOU THINK THAT IS A FAIR PRICE.

Hammer09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All depends on is it fair to the buyer from their point of view.

I reckon no less then £175 as that is a very basic model ( if it's good condition ).

That being said, if you can get more go for it. I am selling my IPad2 for £300 ( 64 - wifi ) to a college at work, it's mint condition and he is happy to pay it.

Good luck with the sale.

rebelwithacause

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered white 64GB AT&T March 7 at around 6pm EST, still processing. Apple rep said I may only get the shipping notice next week because it's not engraved so will ship from a local warehouse.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my shipped confirmation today! Coming FedEx and even have a tracking number. Let the fun begin!!!

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We're you able to change your order?

If not then let your boyfriend keep the one him screwed up the order on NC you go head nd order the on you want.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

No, I wasn't able to change the order. Its all good. I wasn't sure I wanted the 4g anyway. He has no interest in having an iPad.

dmspen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered ours yesterday morning. My company has an EPP agreement with Apple (Employee Purchase Plan) so I got a small discount! Better than nothing!

PommeDeSang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is still processing. Will lie around the docks for a couple of weeks just like like the iPad 2 and I'll wish I'd gone to Best Buy. If it happens again I'll not preorder.

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the only one who ordered as soon as i could get through on the uk site (site was closed till 12.00am)ended up with order not even being posted/shipped til 16th to 19th :(

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
DOH! Just received a delay notification (Apple UK). Won't arrive until 21st. Extremely annoying (and personally inconvenient!)!!

Anyone else?

Talis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine isn't shipping until 30/3/12 with an arrival date of 2/4/12 (UK). I ordered as soon as the UK store went back up but my payment got screwed up and I had to cancel and reorder the next day. Result: 2 & a half week delay :(

Most reactions

Latest posts