What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soon To Be A Proud PaPa...

Anointed2Serve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all my IPAD 32 GIG #3G well arrive soon! I am so excited. This is my First Mac product and it will not be my last! I anticipate falling in love with it! :D

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome!

You have a good, positive attitude. So I'm sure you will enjoy it. I'm not a Mac fan myself, but I do like the iPhone and now the iPad....

I trust you will find many good uses for it....

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here from Asia, i am sure you will enjoy like most the iPad user , people become apple fan mostly due to the simplicity and the quality of their products

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from Europe........and yes, you will fall in love and you will probably change more and more products towards Apple.....

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! The first message I sent to anyone after receiving my iPad was simply, "I think I'm in love!"

OP
A

Anointed2Serve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it has arrived!!! And it is a dream to work with ... Even though I'm brand new to apple stuff and just learning my way around. So very very nice! And I think I am in Love too! :D

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome hehe

This is my 1st Apple product as well. I hope they dont pack an orrange instead.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soon To Be A Proud PaPa...
Hello to all my IPAD 32 GIG #3G well arrive soon! I am so excited. This is my First Mac product and it will not be my last! I anticipate falling in love with it! :D

Well it has arrived!!! And it is a dream to work with ... Even though I'm brand new to apple stuff and just learning my way around. So very very nice! And I think I am in Love too! :D
Congratulations, and if something goes wrong, pat it on the back and wait for the "burp" sound...:p

Most reactions