What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Happy

Clickclickw00t

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the biggest smile on my face I have ever had.

I had posted about 4 days ago about the charging port on the bottom of my ipad breaking, and it could not connect to iTunes or do anything. I was so pissed becuase I knew that once I did an RMA with Apple, it would come with 3.2.2 and I would not be able to jailbreak.

WELL lo and behold, I did an advance replacement with Apple and I just got my new iPad, 2 days after making the call. Guess what! they shipped me an iPad with 3.2 installed, not 3.2.1 or 3.2.2!

jailbreakme.com ---> Cydia installed in less than 2 minutes out of the box.

Just figured I'd share my experience with all of you.

Toodles!

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats on being one of the lucky ones who can jailbreak. Unlike me who got my iPad with 3.2.2 pre-installed and still anxiously waiting for Greenpois0n

Macmee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're a lucky duck.

Then again--I've upgraded to the 4.2 beta now so I got my longly anticipated multi tasking!

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just downloaded the beta and Im hoping that I can get it to run correctly. Have you had any issues running the iOS 4.2 beta?

Most reactions