What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

Avionyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been a rollercoaster of a day, got the shipment email and checked tracking. Estimated delivery of 6th of May - result!

Checked later on 10th of may

Just checked again and it's now the 14th, what's going on?!?!

Now it's saying 13th of May, no shipper given, it did say UPS but now it says on way to final destination.

Considering 2 days ago it said it would be here tomorrow I'm pretty peed off, that's getting on for 5 weeks before delivery and they quoted 2-3!!

htowngator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ended up cancelling from Apple and ordering from JR.com

They had white wifi models in stock so it shipped out same day, arriving early next week :).

Apple still had end of the week as a likely arrival but hadn't even shipped it yet.

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pimpkogan69 said:
JR.com is the best to order from..
2 days and its at your house...
with no taxes...
why on earth would you buy from apple.com or the store?

No taxes! I agree, why did I order from the Apple store. Oh well.

htowngator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JR.com is the best to order from..
2 days and its at your house...
with no taxes...
why on earth would you buy from apple.com or the store?
They don't ship 2-day for the iPad, for whatever reason.

Ground only so 4 biz days for me.

thegreatgate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was supposed to be shipping May 9th and delivered May 11th....Moved to delivered May 12th...

Got notice this morning my iPad2 shipped today May 6th....Scheduled delivery Monday May 9th...

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Original ship date is may 16, arrival for the 18th. I'm really hoping for an early delivery date :(.

Romey74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be here the tenth.. I got it the 6th the one year anniversary of my grandmothers passing... My day wasn't so sad. I think she helped get it here in 4 days it shipped Monday

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered mine over a month ago hoping to get here by Mothers Day which I was told would happen and I still don't even have a shipping date yet. This SUCKS!!!

Cya

Panther61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered from the Apple Store 4/28 and initially received ship date 5/12 and delivery date 5/13. I just joined the forum and am I correct that the unit and order tracking will follow the Ipad2 from the factory in China to my door? Anyway, the delivery date just updated to ship 5/12 and deliver 5/19.

bbeyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered from the Apple Store 4/28 and initially received ship date 5/12 and delivery date 5/13. I just joined the forum and am I correct that the unit and order tracking will follow the Ipad2 from the factory in China to my door? Anyway, the delivery date just updated to ship 5/12 and deliver 5/19.

I know my accessories tracked from China to the House.

I ordered mine on 4/27 along with a camera connection kit and a dock. My dock and camera kit shipped the next day and were here in a few more days.

My iPad has had a ship date of 5/11 and arrival date of 5/13 since the beginning and has not changed yet.

For some reason, my iphone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPhad have all had arrival dates the day I leave for vacation. :(

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CaptKirk said:
I ordered a 64 GB White 3G on March 20th, original deliver date was May 6th. Got an email from Apple tonight and now they're saying May 26th.. What's up with that??? White???

March 20 or April 20?! I ordered mar 21 and received April 18, 8 days early.

I think Apple got my account mixed up with someone else. Even though Apples last email said my delivery was May 26th, the UPS guy delivered a day before (may 5th) their orginal delivery date... I got my white iPad2 and I love it... I'm noticing that the GPS works a lot faster then the iPad1, anyone else notice this...I also have a ZooGue ordered, wish they offered in white though. My 8 year old grandson is really happy that I got the iPad2, he gets the hand me down iPad1 this friday:)

bbeyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I know my accessories tracked from China to the House.

I ordered mine on 4/27 along with a camera connection kit and a dock. My dock and camera kit shipped the next day and were here in a few more days.

My iPad has had a ship date of 5/11 and arrival date of 5/13 since the beginning and has not changed yet.

For some reason, my iphone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPhad have all had arrival dates the day I leave for vacation. :(

Mine got bumped to ship on 5/11 but with an arrival date of 5/20 now.
A coworker ordered his a few minutes before I did and his shipped and has an arrival date of 5/13 still. The difference was that mine's engraved and his is not. :(

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where can you find an updated delivery date. I can only find it in the email i received but nowhere on ups or apple websites.

Most reactions