What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 3G, Black 32GB was ordered on 04.11.11 with a ship date of 05.02.11 & delivery on 05.04.11. Actual ship date has been 04.29.11, still with delivery estimated on 05.04.11. I was hoping for a moved up delivery date - it's hard waiting!
~Munc

Did you order from Apple or one of the carriers?

I ordered my Black 3G 32GB from Verizon on 04/08 and just looked on the VZW site yesterday and was informed that the shipping date is tentatively 05/05, but I just looked again and all it says now is "Your order is being processed, please check back tomorrow".

This waiting and not even knowing anything really SUCKS!!!

Cya

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked the VZW site and it now states that I have an expected ship date of 05/10. I went from an expected 05/05 date to unknown and now pushed back to 05/10...this SUCKS big time.:confused:

Cya

HoodBoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yayyyy!!!! I ordered April 12th!
Apple sent me my ups shipping notification today!!!

Suppose to be delivered at my house May 6, according to Apple. But UPS saying May 3rd!!!

ahoward1126

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my 16gb black wifi iPad 2 on April 17. Got an email this morning saying it shipped! UPS says I should have it on May 3 before Noon! Anybody know if you can change the delivery time? I dont get home till 2pm and would hate to miss it.

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my 16gb black wifi iPad 2 on April 17. Got an email this morning saying it shipped! UPS says I should have it on May 3 before Noon! Anybody know if you can change the delivery time? I dont get home till 2pm and would hate to miss it.

arnt you "sick" that day and have to stay home ;)

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered March 24th, site said 3 to 5 weeks. I got noticication of intent to ship yesterday 4-29-11. Five weeks and one day exactly from ordering. Shippment comfirmation email this morning with tracking # for delivery next Thursday 5-5-11.

WOW!!!! That was a long wait! But its on its way. Waiting 'til next Thursday will be a walk in the park, on a beautiful spring day, watching all the gorgeous ladys walking their dogs.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered directly from Apple with engraving on 4/19. Original delivery date estimated to have been 5/17. Received notice from Apple/FedEx today that it had been shipped from China. Expect to receive on 5/3 or 5/4. Not bad.

John Jordan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a black 64 gig WiFi on April 14 with a 4 letter engraving. The original ship date was May 5th then moved to May 4th last week. I received notification today (May 1st) that is has shipped.

VanHalen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My arrival date just got moved from May 6 to May 9 from the apple store. Bummer!!
Apple just sent me an e-mail saying my iPad2 just shipped and I will be getting it on May 5. Crazy on the way they adjust the dates.

Hup55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I remember correctly I believe apple mentioned something about improving the turn around on getting the units out quicker from the factory. Mine took exactly 3 weeks and one day to arrive which was this past Friday. I also had the custom 2 line engraving.

Avionyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any users not in the US that have had their shipping dates improved? I'm seeing people on here and other forums, from the USA, ordering the same model as me, at the same time or later - but having it arrive sooner?

I don't want to sound like a brat but that simply isn't on.

If its released "worldwide" then the orders should be processed as such.

Just feeling a bit annoyed that people who ordered up to 10 days after me are getting their units this week, or in some cases already have them, and I'm still having to wait till the middle of this month, seemingly just because I'm in England.

Hup55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any users not in the US that have had their shipping dates improved? I'm seeing people on here and other forums, from the USA, ordering the same model as me, at the same time or later - but having it arrive sooner?

I don't want to sound like a brat but that simply isn't on.

If its released "worldwide" then the orders should be processed as such.

Just feeling a bit annoyed that people who ordered up to 10 days after me are getting their units this week, or in some cases already have them, and I'm still having to wait till the middle of this month, seemingly just because I'm in England.
I'm from Canada, Toronto to be exact. When I tracked my iPad on Fed-Ex website it came via China to Alaska then to Canada. It took 3 weeks and one day. I can sympathize with you it sucks waiting for it but is well worth it when it does arrive.

jgriff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shipment date moved back

I ordered a White 64gig 3G on April 21st. My initial delivery date was 5/10. My card was finally charged today but my delivery date changed to 5/14.

Most reactions

Latest posts