What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nofd1236 said:
Mine says prepared for shipment and checked the bank account, money has been withdrawn... now hold long from Shenzen to Nashville, TN????? Any ideas? CANNNOT wait!

I'm in Oxford miss. Mine took 5 business days. Shipped Tuesday morning. Got it the following Monday afternoon. Maybe yours will clear customs faster. Be weary. Fedex does not update tracking daily. I was a day behind it until it got to the actual sorting center. I guess they don't update it until the American Time actually strikes. STUPID.

Mistweaver said:
Yes! It's finally arrived and how awesome it is! WOW!

NAYo2002 said:
Got mine! :D

hanz said:
got mine today.. amazing

YIPPEE GUYS. ENJOY! I've had Padi a week and I dont know how I have made it the past 3 years of college.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OldSalt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would seem progress is being made!

Anchorage, AK, United States

04/25/2011 2:49 P.M.Departure Scan

04/25/2011 12:53 P.M.Arrival Scan

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
noob here hello all.... MY SHIPMENT DAY GOT MOVED UP ...by one day that is HA!!

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well i spent 2 weeks driving around and calling trying to find one and got tired of that.

So i ordered one (something i should have done weeks ago)

Should be here by May 13th

Tsuintx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not really good on waiting for something when I have decided I want something. So... Since I decided this morning that I wanted one and local BestBuy was quoting quite unclear delivery time, I downloaded the availability tracker and found a Target store fairly close had five.

I guess I got a bit lucky... Hopefully everybody gets theirs soon.

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tsuintx said:
I'm not really good on waiting for something when I have decided I want something. So... Since I decided this morning that I wanted one and local BestBuy was quoting quite unclear delivery time, I downloaded the availability tracker and found a Target store fairly close had five.

I guess I got a bit lucky... Hopefully everybody gets theirs soon.

I had no trouble getting mine at 2 Walmart. They had a good stock and I walked in and out, not waiting. Best of all, I got a ten percent discount
Because dad works there! Lol

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 04/08 and nothing yet. I was originally was told the 3-4 week thing before delivery...just checked to see any status at all and nothing at all. :(

Cya

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How long does it stay "prepared for shipment"? Stayed there all day. Was hoping for a friday delivery but not looking likely :(

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JasAU said:
How long does it stay "prepared for shipment"? Stayed there all day. Was hoping for a friday delivery but not looking likely :(

Mine stayed like that for two days cuz I got it engraved but it actually shipped at the end of the second day. Well got picked up.

Most reactions

Latest posts