What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

nofd1236

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine on April 5th with a expected 2-3 week wait.. says ships Apr.26th deliver Apr.28th.
Did request engraving.
Nothing changed yet..

Tankerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my 64GB WiFi on March 25th with a delivery date of April 28th. Still no change in status. It seems I'm the only one from that date without a change in date. :-(

----Update-----

Apple just charged my card. I hope there's movement soon (fingers crossed).

Last edited:

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad just moved from Shenzhen to Lantau Island!! :D I love the invention of tracking numbers

Last edited:

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my 64GB WiFi on March 25th with a delivery date of April 28th. Still no change in status. It seems I'm the only one from that date without a change in date. :-(

----Update-----

Same dates but no charges yet... lol only time I'm pissed about someone not charging my card. Hope mine comes at least a week early :eek:

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
Mine was saying 10th may for delivery ordered last week,
just checked it now and its moved forward to 27th April

yeah boi!!

I'm in Sydney and have the sane dates as you. I went into the apple store yesterday and they told me if I had reserved one the night before I could have just picked it up!! Im going in next week and maybe I'll do that if the online order hasn't shipped.

FastT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked mine in a store in Berlin yesterday. They have some in stock. I'm so thrilled by the performance. Impressive!

Forest007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRockSteady said:
Slickwraps.com

I got the carbon fiber back for $20 w $3 shipping. Arrived in 3 days. I LOVE it. It's extremely easy to apply, no bubbles at all, you can even remove it and reposition if necessary, it's durable, adds ZERO bulk, feels and looks great, and best of all it does it's job! That combined with a smart cover is perfect IMO :)

Thanks!!! Just ordered stainless steel version. They must have raised the price since you purchased. It's $30 now. I found a coupon and shipping is free so I got it for $25.50. I have my 64g 3G black ipad2. It's my retirement gift. I figure I'd treat myself after 31 1/2 years of work. Thanks to iPad tracker I found it at a Target not far away and canceled the Apple.com order.... : )

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys, I just got an email saying that my ipad has been shipped, how ever i noticed its different to the accessories i got, as in the courier says tnt express international , so unlike the accessories which came on tnt express australia,

So where would my ipad be getting shipped from ? as the tracking number i got from apple doesnt show up yet on tnt website.

so i got no idea how long till i get it now probably next week sometime im guessing.

Jim B

iPF Noob
Reaction score

----Update-----

I'm in the same boat. Ordered 4/7 no change in status. Please people keep finding them locally and cancel your apple orders :D

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am employed with a retailer group The Good Guys and one of our stores in the suburbs of. Brisbane is a full Apple reseller they have had no returns or complaints regard screen or any other issues from the large number that were sold on release. You have to remember Apple according to reports is only manufacturing 2.5 million ipads a month and based on reports did not start ipsd2 production until late Jan demand is greater than supply and any dates shown on line and stores are estimates. The other factor is colors and models. Some models will sell faster than others and that will effect delivery times. Hope this helps.

While I understand what your saying, and I'm very happy about getting an ipad 2, I think that's just a cop out on Apple's part. Apple is a well established company that has been around a long time. Adding to that, they knew the sales history of the first ipad. I have to believe that they had a pretty good idea that demand for the ipad 2 would be extremely high. They should have prepared better for this level of demand. This is especially true when consider that they have Retail Stores to help them get the product out that much faster.

skinnybones

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys, I just got an email saying that my ipad has been shipped, how ever i noticed its different to the accessories i got, as in the courier says tnt express international , so unlike the accessories which came on tnt express australia,

So where would my ipad be getting shipped from ? as the tracking number i got from apple doesnt show up yet on tnt website.

so i got no idea how long till i get it now probably next week sometime im guessing.

they ship from china. I got my tracking number and its saying to expect a week for shipment to the Washington DC metropolitan area. Might be a tad bit shorter if you live on the west coast.

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having read the entire thread I am now triply amped to receive my Ipad 2. This is my first Apple product, so I can't wait to experience its sublime awesomeness. :)

Ordered my black 64GB WiFi (engraved) from the online Apple Store on March 28. I'm scheduled for an April 21 ship and April 28 delivery.

The dock I ordered on the same date arrived yesterday. Ordered a cover as well, and it's not due to ship til April 18.

Here's hoping I get a bump on the delivery of the Ipad 2 itself like so many others have recieved.

Bilben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I really feel for everyone here still waiting for an iPad 2. Mine arrived on Monday and I love it a little bit more each day. It has now surpassed my favourite gadget since the laptop - my iPhone, and I never thought I would like anything as much as my iPhone, never mind like it so much more.

Here's hoping you all get your iPads soon!!

NVRENUF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tracking says it's in hongkong at the momment, Wednesday should be delivered, but i place my bets on probably getting it monday.

JasAU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NVRENUF said:
Tracking says it's in hongkong at the momment, Wednesday should be delivered, but i place my bets on probably getting it monday.

What date did you order NVRENUF? I ordered on 1st April. Mine still saying "not yet shipped" :(

Most reactions