What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shipment date moved up!! Anyone else?

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
Thanks for the heads up. I have it on good authority that they have a shipment. Im gonna take my chances for tomorrow cause it's the only day I can this week. If it doesn't work I'll good back Saturday.

Let us know how you make out. If theyndo get shipments on Sunday, I will try my luck.

shirell0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gma99611 said:
I ordered mine (black/engraved) on Mar 11th, then called a few days later to cancel and reorder in white. Said engraving would set the order back a couple weeks, so skipped the engraving. Order scheduled Apr 18th. Today I checked my Credit card online and I see a charge from AppleiTunesonlinestore for $725! So I'm assuming since my credit card has been charged, the order will soon be on it's way. I can only hope...

Hi,

Yes your ipad should be on its way. I order mine on 3/15 with a expected ship date of 4/22. However, my card was charged this past Friday 4/1. I received notification from Apple with my Fed Ex tracking #. My ipad will be delivered on Thursday 4/7, but I will be at work. However, Fedex told me I can pick it up that evening. So I am excited.. Yaaay Me...

The funny thing is Saturday morning I was camping out at a store and waiting because I was tired of waiting.

Once I get it I will be happy to share. Good luck and you should have your soon. 

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shipping date moved from 5/5 to 4/26. I'm soooo excited. I may still check for one in my area Saturday morning though.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
Thanks for the heads up. I have it on good authority that they have a shipment. Im gonna take my chances for tomorrow cause it's the only day I can this week. If it doesn't work I'll good back Saturday.

Let us know how you make out. If theyndo get shipments on Sunday, I will try my luck.

Just saw on the apple site that my ship date moved up 9 days from 5/5 to 4/26. I went to an apple store this morning after verifying yesterday that they had a shipment that would roll out today. There were no ipads in the shipment. I may try again Saturday but it's good to know that my online order is coming along.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
Just saw on the apple site that my ship date moved up 9 days from 5/5 to 4/26. I went to an apple store this morning after verifying yesterday that they had a shipment that would roll out today. There were no ipads in the shipment. I may try again Saturday but it's good to know that my online order is coming along.

Thanks for the update. ;)

gma99611

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gma99611 said:
I ordered mine (black/engraved) on Mar 11th, then called a few days later to cancel and reorder in white. Said engraving would set the order back a couple weeks, so skipped the engraving. Order scheduled Apr 18th. Today I checked my Credit card online and I see a charge from AppleiTunesonlinestore for $725! So I'm assuming since my credit card has been charged, the order will soon be on it's way. I can only hope...

Hi,

Yes your ipad should be on its way. I order mine on 3/15 with a expected ship date of 4/22. However, my card was charged this past Friday 4/1. I received notification from Apple with my Fed Ex tracking #. My ipad will be delivered on Thursday 4/7, but I will be at work. However, Fedex told me I can pick it up that evening. So I am excited.. Yaaay Me...

The funny thing is Saturday morning I was camping out at a store and waiting because I was tired of waiting.

Once I get it I will be happy to share. Good luck and you should have your soon. 

Yep, it's on it's way. Been tracking it online! Also the dock that was sent the day before that. Woohoo!

xavier32178

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I canceled my order from March 21st to change the engraving and reordered yesterday and I am getting it 2 days later then my first order :D They tried to change the engraving but I guess since I used BillMeLater the only option was to cancel and reorder. One other good thing is I signed up for BillMeLater's Cash Back program for this order and I am getting 2% back on my order which is almost $17. Kind of like getting the iPad 2 on sale and I'm getting 6 months no payments no interest :)

Last edited:

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xavier32178 said:
I canceled my order from March 21st to change the engraving and reordered yesterday and I am getting it 2 days later then my first order :D They tried to change the engraving but I guess since I used BillMeLater the only option was to cancel and reorder. One other good thing is I signed up for BillMeLater's Cash Back program for this order and I am getting 2% back on my order which is almost $17. Kind of like getting the iPad 2 on sale and I'm getting 6 months no payments no interest :)

That's the power of good credit. That's awesome. I'm not 21 so I'm not eligible for BillMeLater but I sholl woulda done it. Hehe! That would make me be able to wait however long I needed to if I wasn't being charged upfront.

xavier32178

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the power of good credit. That's awesome. I'm not 21 so I'm not eligible for BillMeLater but I sholl woulda done it. Hehe! That would make me be able to wait however long I needed to if I wasn't being charged upfront.

It's a great place to finance stuff and it's owned by PayPal also :) I have used it to to buy the AppleTV and other electronics. The best thing I found to do is to buy stuff 4 months before tax time so we could use some of our tax return money to pay items off before the 6 months was up :D

shirell0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gma99611 said:
Yep, it's on it's way. Been tracking it online! Also the dock that was sent the day before that. Woohoo!

Yaaay, im happy for you. I know the feeling. Because 4/22 was too long I was gonna camp out somewhere. I was desperate. I even looked at craigs list but i could never do that. It feels illegal or something. Plus, i need to have my receipt in my hand.

Tom P.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad2 order from Apple Canada was just updated from the original delivery date of April 22 to April 20. Hey... 2 days earlier is 2 days earlier! I'll take it.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xavier32178 said:
It's a great place to finance stuff and it's owned by PayPal also :) I have used it to to buy the AppleTV and other electronics. The best thing I found to do is to buy stuff 4 months before tax time so we could use some of our tax return money to pay items off before the 6 months was up :D

I'm so happy for you. I'm gonna establish some great credit when I turn 21.

As for all of you receiving your iPad 2s I find myself getting soooooo jealous. I want my Padi!!! The 21 Is so far but when I see all of your dates getting moved up a week, it gives me hope. I'm just ready for apple to send her on and take the money!!! :(

Bilben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order from Apple Canada was supposd to be shipped on April 15 and I just received an email that it has just shipped. Yahoo! It's supposed to arrive on the 8th, but I won't hold my breath since my cover took 8 days to arrive (I live far away from any major cities - in fact, the order arrived in Canada in 2 days, travelled half the country in 1 day, then sat for 5 days before getting to me).

64GB Black WiFi

cutegeek7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad orger was placed on March 13 with an expected Shipping date of 4/11/2011. Luckily Apple is moving pretty fast with the shipping date and mine shipped on april 4th! Im so excited. Right Now my smart cover is in Memphis and my ipad is right behind it on Lantau Island! They were shipped 2 days behind each other and both to arrive tomorrow by 10:30 am! I am crazy excited. Good Luck to you all!

PvtMatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ship dates

I ordered mine on March 17th and it has the ship date of April 21st, hasn't changed.

I ordered mine, engraved, on April 3 and my estimated delivery date is April 26 (not ship date) so Apple must be working thru their problems in delivery

Most reactions

Latest posts