What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saving winterboard themes as a 'custom preset' in dreamboard????

spinning_axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm sure this is probably a wishful thinking idea, but is there anyway it can be done?
When we swap between dreamboard themes, the last setup of each theme is saved, right. So I'm wondering if there is a way we could save other the 'enviroments' we create as a full custom preset?
This would be really useful when you have different 'theming concepts/approaches' to your springboard.
For example maybe using unique, masks (to change the shape of icons), bigify (icon size and effect) and iconoclasm (layout icons all around edge) could be saved as one preset then you could immediately switch to custom preset number two for example orb, and most icons on unlabeled dock (inspired by Mac desktop etc).
Normally this would take 5min to go in change theme, edit icons, and move each icon to different layout position; plus you need to move everything back/remember when you want to change it all!
Has this all made sense lol??
Would there be anyway to do this?

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can try to email the author of winterboard and ask him to add profiles for each visual preset of your coices.

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

OP
S

spinning_axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pargadox - That's a good idea I'll send them an email and see what they think. But I'm not so sure it could be intergrated into winterboard as Im meaning to save all elements such as icon location etc
Anyone else got any ideas???
Any iFile genius' out there?

Most reactions

Latest posts