What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

San Francisco Giants!! ~ World Series Here We Come!!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!! Great game. But if they when this thing in Texas?? Hell No, B.:mad: That would be so un-sweet.

And why are they there again tonight? They need to come home.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay!! Great game. But if they when this thing in Texas?? Hell No, B.:mad: That would be so un-sweet.

And why are they there again tonight? They need to come home.
Write to Bud Selig, Commissioner of Baseball.

MLB Advanced Media, L.P.
75 Ninth Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011 USA

1-866-274-9053

Let us know how that turns out!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Girll, we NEVER want to play one more game just to be at home...we gonna take this one here!

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two bad years in a row. The Yankees and the Giants, the two teams I can't stand win world championships.

I was wrong, they played much better then I thought they were capable of. Texas couldn't hit their pitching. Good pitching will beat good hitting every time.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got to give the KUDOS there kido it was a short run for them i would like to see a long 6 game run up to the seventh game to see who took it but it did not happen ..

Most reactions

Latest posts