What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

San Francisco Giants!! ~ World Series Here We Come!!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sad, never heard of they giants and in a "world series" too.....such modesty would suggest they were from Texas........

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sets the tone....so, yeah it's one game more than Texas...

Sweetest!

Btw we got a rainy forecast...:(

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it was a good game intill the 8Th inning when they just lost it with the pitching was just off

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
e7ed6973.png

Or not.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Giants are playing way over their heads right now. A 2 game loss is not insurmountable. Texasi is still in this thing.

I have to admit that the 9-0 drubbing they took last night was embarrassing. But I've seen the Giants go out in front 2 games to 0 and still lose. I'm hopeful for the same thing.

San Francisco Giants have to win 4 to be champs. Until then they are just chumps. And if they do win they will not get any respect from me what so ever. I'm a loyal Dodger fan and clearly the Giants are the bad guys. The most you'll get out of me is an acknowledgement that they won it. If they do. I'm not a Rangers fan. I just hate the Giants. If the Rangers ;ose I'll hate them too.

It should have been Philadelphia against Tampa Bay!

Most reactions

Latest posts