What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Run iPhone Apps Full Screen On iPad With FullForce

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csccfh80QZ8]YouTube - How To Run iPhone Apps Full Screen On iPad FullForce - Quick Tip #8 - iPhone Vlog 35[/ame]​

This simple little download from Cydia will allow most of your iPhone Apps to run full screen on iPad. No, this isn't the X2 button, it's called FullForce. A free download where you have the ability to choose which iPhone apps you want to run full screen. With this tweak, you are also able to use the iPad keyboard on iPhone Apps.

Dbolen888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cydia APP ? ?

This great. However, getting the Cydia APP on iPad is a puzzler.
Couldn't find it on iTunes APP or figure out how to obtain it from
Cydia.com -- even after joining the site.

Major hints needed.

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This requires your iPad to be jailbroken.

If it's not, then don't even think of using this :)

If you want to jailbreak your iPad, you can look in the hacking forums here or by going to a site like ModMyi.com

Spirit Jailbreak is the most popular, but if you've upgraded to 3.2.1, you can't yet.

SweetCorn777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This requires your iPad to be jailbroken.

If it's not, then don't even think of using this :)

If you want to jailbreak your iPad, you can look in the hacking forums here or by going to a site like ModMyi.com

Spirit Jailbreak is the most popular, but if you've upgraded to 3.2.1, you can't yet.

they have just launch a new version of jailbreak that compatible with 3.2.1 upgrade.. and even you can added it to your iPad straightly through safari without using PC or Mac

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Too bad it doesn't work on most apps. Or even if it works, it often removes the functionality of some of the app.

Essjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I
Hay is fullforce the only program that does this or are there others, I can't get foullforce to work with my apps, when I play final fantasy 2 it just makes the screen smaller :(

Most reactions

Latest posts