What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Removing songs from iPod on iPad

totemynote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are songs showing on the "About" screen in settings and the are in my iPod app. But I have syncing of songs disabled on iTunes on my laptop. What I did was either download songs from purchased items or I manually added them drag and drop style while connected to iTunes on my laptop. I have tried checking and unchecking "manually manage music" and then deleting each one individually on the iPad. They are still there. As I said above I am sure I have music syncing disabled in iTunes when iPad is connected. I am going crazy!!! No matter what I do there are still 132 playable songs on my iPod app on my iPad. I want to free up space and want to remove them but they just will not go away!

Any help? I tried a forum keyword search, I apologize if this has been asked and answered. Thanks.

Most reactions