What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes to iPad to iPod......?

MistressMarcia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
I had a question I wanted to clear up: if I bought a song on iTunes on my computer, will I be able to transfer that to my iPad, and vice versa? And if I get an iPod, will I also be able to transfer? Or will I have to buy it again every time I want it on a different device?
Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-once you buy a song from iTunes and you have it backed up--you can download it to another apple device. I have done this with my iPod and used the automatic download from the appstore via icloud to put it onto my iPad.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just try it by purchasing a free song or so. You can also set up both your iPad and your iPod to have automatic download of apps and songs when purchased one of the devices. It will automatically show on the other.

Go to: settings--Store--automatic downloads.

There you can choose which things to be automatically downloaded.

Most reactions

Latest posts