What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reading in bed - Needing a Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMaher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the groovystand. I'm happy with it. It does the job well, two seperate angles, and i use it for reading and watching movies. Word of caution however, if you order it, you will likely wait about 2 weeks as I believe they are made to order. Also, communication through email was non-existent as well. But like I said, it fits my needs perfectly and wasn't pricey.
How much was it? What's the website?

DaMaher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ePillow for iPad

Check out ePillow for iPad at www.ePillow.net. Its my favorite for reading, movies and games. I can play Angry Birds without having to hold my iPad! :) It's way less expensive than other pillows on here.

Incog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got the epillow. It is perfect for reading, watching movies etc in bed. Nice thing I found out about it though was that it works really well on my desk to! You can find it at epillow.net.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can’t disclose yet , but soon we will have a better bed reading pillow

Incog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which pillow for the iPad is better??

After checking out every product out there I finally decided to get the ePillow.
It look the most like a pillow so I thought it would be the most comfortable. I am really happy with it!

newfmp3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never have an issue with the iPad when lying in Bed. Matter of fact I have far less issues with it vs my laptop. I don't see the need for a stand. I lie down, ipad is near my chest, hold with left hand, use right hand to navigate, it's actually quite comfortable. I would never use an epillow or stand of any sort, it would just be in the way.

Incog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great if it works for you. I for one get tired of holding my iPad! If you have never used something it is hard to judge its value. I almost love my ePillow as much as I love my ipad!

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the lapdog for $30 at bed, bath & beyond, the link posted is double that price, it works great so if you have a bed, bath & beyons close by, give it a shot.

dbbd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want a stand like that

I want to be able to put the ipad on an arm coming from behind me.
Something similar to a magnifying lamp (as in the attached picture)
MagnifyingLamp.jpg

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to laugh at the prices for these stands, I will stick with the great $30 one that can hold a laptop or ipad, drink, has a fan for laptop cooling and a LED light!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts