What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wedge-E iPad/Kindle Stand Review

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received a Wedge-E stand a couple of days ago. It's a very simple foam "pillow" designed to support the iPad or similar tablets/e-readers. Very light weight. Colorful (seven choices, I believe) fleece cover over the foam. Since the iPad simply sits in/on the Wedge-E, it works with naked/SmartCover/encased iPads. All in all, an elegant design that does its job well on the lap or a table/desk.

Quick (free) shipping and a responsive vendor. (Email response in less than 30 minutes on a weekend.)

Actually, I purchased this for my wife to use while reading her Kindle in bed. Works equally well for the iPad. Not well designed for typing using the on-screen keyboard. (Short messages are fine. More extensive text entry would be a pain.) Only "weakness" I can see is that only a single angle for the iPad/Kindle is available. But more flexibility would mean a different, more complicated design.

Perfect for reading in either portrait or landscape mode. My seven y/o daughter loves it as well. It's supports the iPad well on her tiny lap when she's playing Angry Birds and isn't too heavy for her to use easily.

At $30 some may feel it's overpriced. Personally, I'm willing to reward a good simple design that does exactly what it's supposed to do.

(Usual disclaimer. No connection to the company, just a satisfied customer.)

Wedge-E - The best iPad holder and iPad stand!

Last edited:
OP
jsh1120

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a note to anyone who happens across this thread. The Wedge-e has been discussed on several other threads. I think it's fair to say that almost everyone who has purchased it has nothing but praise for the product. If you're considering it, do a search and take a look at other posters' comments.

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a note to anyone who happens across this thread. The Wedge-e has been discussed on several other threads. I think it's fair to say that almost everyone who has purchased it has nothing but praise for the product. If you're considering it, do a search and take a look at other posters' comments.
Thanks JSH . . . I just ordered one from your recommendation. I was going to order two (one for my wife's iPad2) but she uses it in bed along with the keyboard so I figured I'd wait for mine to arrive to see if she likes it. She places hers on a bean bag type tray. Free shipping so I'm in no rush for the 2nd one.

Funny aside: I sent the website link to my brother and he ordered one today. His had tax added on. I'm in NY and he lives in southern MA. So he was working today in Chicopee, MA and when he looked up where Wedge-E is located to see why he was charged tax . . . Yup, they are out of Chicopee, MA! Small world.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts