What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad

Published by: Quickoffice, Inc.
Current Version: 1.0.0
Released: 2010-06-10
Price: $9.99
Category: Business
[ Download Now ]

App Description

DOWNLOAD only for this limited-time introductory price!

Mobilize Your Office.

The Global Leader in Mobile Productivity Solutions
*Best of Show Winner Macworld 2010*
*Apple's Best Selling Apps of 2009*
*Editors Choice for Mobile Office Suite iPhone Life Magazine*
*Best App for Editing Office Documents O'Reilly App Smackdown*
*Best Business Application - CTIA Wireless 2009*
*Distributed in over 180 countries and over 250 million devices*
*Over 12 years of developing mobile productivity solutions*

Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad takes mobile productivity to the next level by redesigning our award-winning office suite from the ground up and customizing our application to create an incredible high-definition iPad experience. With our iPad-enhanced mobile office solution, you will have full control of creating, editing, formatting, accessing and sharing Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Our Connected Filemanager also enables you to remotely access, transfer, share and manage your files on remote storage service providers including MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs, and Box.net. Get the most out of your iPad with our new and stunning mobile office suite - the best experience ever!

Quickoffice SmartTouch - New and Exclusively designed for iPad!

Power Edit Mode Easily make edits across your entire document or spreadsheet with our Multi-Edit Toolbox. Quickly format text, numbers, paragraphs, backgrounds, and cells without opening and closing multiple menus. Great for power users and beginners alike.

Single Screen Viewing Experience the easiest and most intuitive way to navigate horizontally and vertically through your folders and files, and conveniently review file information within a single-screen view.

Advanced Touch Control Enjoy managing your files with our simpleto-use touch, tap, and drag controls in our advanced Connected Filemanager. Scroll in any direction and drag and drop to e-mail, move, copy, and delete files on your iPad or in your remote storage account.

Smooth Page Scrolling Amazingly cool, single-touch navigation lets you preview page thumbnails and jump to any page in any size document.

With Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad you can:

Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Office Files (DOC, DOCX, XLS and XLSX)
Access & View PowerPoint files (PPT and PPTX)
E-mail, View & Access Attachments with Popular File Formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, iWork, HTML, PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, TIF, MP3, etc.)
Remotely Access Files via Remote Storage Providers (Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs and MobileMe)
Share Files via E-mail or Remote Storage Providers
Manage and Transfer Files via WiFi or via iTunes using USB
Open Attachments in Quickoffice from your native iPad e-mail client

Quickword - Advanced Word Document Processing
Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Word documents
Multi-Edit Toolbox for fast and convenient edits
Edit in Page-layout mode, retaining full format print view
Scroll bar to preview page thumbnails and jump to any page in any size document
Extensive text formatting; bold, italics, underline, font sizes, and styles
Edit bulleted & numbered lists
File support: Edit (97-2008) DOC, DOCX, TXT

Quicksheet - Advanced Excel Spreadsheet Editor
Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Multi-Edit Toolbox for fast and convenient edits
Professional-grade calculation engine - includes support for over 125 built-in functions
Formula builder to easily create calculations
Supports advanced Excel features
Copy/paste cells, columns, rows, and cell ranges & formulas are dynamically updated
Insert & delete rows/columns
Extensive number, cell, and text formatting; bold, italic, cell background, font color, symbols, and wrap text
File support: (97-2008) XLS, XLSX

App Screen Shots

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This sounds like the one I've been waiting for!
You can't edit power point though. Not yet at least.

Viewing is fine, as I mostly need other people's presentations on the iPad, not mine. For meetings with my team, we use a plain old dry-erase board. Last time I used ppt extensively was to create a Jeopardy game for a training exercise a while back.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I don't use my computer for business, only personal use, I don't have Office, I use MS Works, as it fills my needs. However I do want to have something compatible on the iPad. I've bought iWorks and docs to go, and for word processor docs, they work fine. However I can't seem to get a spreadsheet from Works to open correctly in iWorks, and not at all in Docs. Does anyone know if any of the others would work for this?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I don't have the problem any more. After trying both Numbers and Docs to Go several times, I decided to try once again, and this time managed to import my spreadsheet and get it formatted correctly. Strangely even though it's made in a Microsoft program, I didn't get it to work in Docs but in Numbers!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This sounds like the one I've been waiting for!

Ten small dollars for them, one giant leap in productivity for me. I've opened several Office docs in this and I'm very happy with the formatting and file management I'm seeing. A spreadsheet that I could never get looking right is now fine, though I can't sort it by column yet. The ppt file I got at a meeting this morning looks identical to how it looked on my workstation at the office. The only downer is our memo .doc file with letterhead in the header and footer shows up with those. I managed to upload all of them to my "cloud" in Mobile Me with simple dragging and dropping. Cool. If I find a browser that will work with my productivity applet, I'm literally back in business with the iPad. ;)

PhilipJFry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if this one will output powerpoint files through the VGA connector so you can project slide shows on a big screen?

enuhski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everyone,

does this app support the ability to view, edit and create footnotes? if yes, i will buy it right away! the lack of a footnotes function in Pages is a real pain so if there are apps that offer the missing functionality i'd gladly buy 'em.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Philip, I don't see an option for that when I load a ppt file.

Enuhski, I also don't see a footnotes option, but I don't think I've ever footnoted anything in a file.

enuhski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Enuhski, I also don't see a footnotes option, but I don't think I've ever footnoted anything in a file.

thank you! footnoting is important for research and legal writing (which is what i do for a living he he). the lack of it doubles the hassle. i have to be mindful of what i type on the iPad then transfer everything back to my laptop for footnoting. :/

if ever the next update comes with footnotes, please give me a heads up. i would really appreciate it :) thank you!

sohmin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried opening excel files with rather complicated formulas with reference to other sheets using quickoffice? Does it work?

tink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
epb said:
Philip, I don't see an option for that when I load a ppt file.

You need to download drop box

Most reactions

Latest posts