What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another Office app released

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
App Shopper: Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad (Business)

Quickoffice Connect Mobile Suite for iPad

iPad Only DOWNLOAD TODAY for this limited-time introductory price!

Mobilize Your Office.â„¢

The Global Leader in Mobile Productivity Solutions
*Best of Show Winner – Macworld 2010*
*Apple's Best Selling Apps of 2009*
*Editor’s Choice for Mobile Office Suite – iPhone Life Magazine*
*Best App for Editing Office Documents – O'Reilly App Smackdown*
*Best Business Application - CTIA Wireless 2009*
*Distributed in over 180 countries and over 250 million devices*
*Over 12 years of developing mobile productivity solutions*

Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite for iPad® takes mobile productivity to the next level by redesigning our award-winning office suite from the ground up and customizing our application to create an incredible high-definition iPad experience. With our iPad-enhanced mobile office solution, you will have full control of creating, editing, formatting, accessing and sharing Microsoft® Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Our Connected Filemanager also enables you to remotely access, transfer, share and manage your files on remote storage service providers including MobileMe, Dropbox, Google® Docs, and Box.net. Get the most out of your iPad with our new and stunning mobile office suite - the best experience ever!

Quickoffice SmartTouchâ„¢ - New and Exclusively designed for iPad!

Power Edit Mode – Easily make edits across your entire document or spreadsheet with our Multi-Edit Toolbox. Quickly format text, numbers, paragraphs, backgrounds, and cells without opening and closing multiple menus. Great for power users and beginners alike.

Single Screen Viewing – Experience the easiest and most intuitive way to navigate horizontally and vertically through your folders and files, and conveniently review file information within a single-screen view.

Advanced Touch Control – Enjoy managing your files with our simple–to-use touch, tap, and drag controls in our advanced Connected Filemanager. Scroll in any direction and drag and drop to e-mail, move, copy, and delete files on your iPad or in your remote storage account.

Smooth Page Scrolling – Amazingly cool, single-touch navigation lets you preview page thumbnails and jump to any page in any size document.

With Quickoffice Connectâ„¢ Mobile Suite for iPad you can:

• Create, Open & Edit Microsoft® Office Files (DOC, DOCX, XLS and XLSX)
• Access & View PowerPoint files (PPT and PPTX)
• E-mail, View & Access Attachments with Popular File Formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, iWork, HTML, PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, TIF, MP3, etc.)
• Remotely Access Files via Remote Storage Providers (Box.net, Dropbox, Google Docs and MobileMe)
• Share Files via E-mail or Remote Storage Providers
• Manage and Transfer Files via WiFi or via iTunes® using USB
• Open Attachments in Quickoffice from your native iPad® e-mail client

Quickword® - Advanced Word Document Processing
• Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Word documents
• Multi-Edit Toolbox for fast and convenient edits
• Edit in Page-layout mode, retaining full format print view
• Scroll bar to preview page thumbnails and jump to any page in any size document
• Extensive text formatting; bold, italics, underline, font sizes, and styles
• Edit bulleted & numbered lists
• File support: Edit (97-2008) DOC, DOCX, TXT

Quicksheet® - Advanced Excel Spreadsheet Editor
• Create, Open & Edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Multi-Edit Toolbox for fast and convenient edits
• Professional-grade calculation engine - includes support for over 125 built-in functions
• Formula builder to easily create calculations
• Supports advanced Excel features
• Copy/paste cells, columns, rows, and cell ranges & formulas are dynamically updated
• Insert & delete rows/columns
• Extensive number, cell, and text formatting; bold, italic, cell background, font color, symbols, and wrap text
• File support: (97-2008) XLS, XLSX

--------

I don't see anything about being able to edit power point though, making it a relatively worthless app if you ask me, unless you don't user power point for editing, only viewing. But it seems silly to spend the money on this app only to have to buy something else for power point.

iLuvMyMac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wytchecraft.com
Check out Quickoffice site HERE They actually state "FREE Updates (coming in 2010): Create & Edit PowerPoint files"

I'm a little annoyed actually because I bought the iPhone version a while back and now I have to fork out again for the iPad version

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate when developers do that, I think it's BS. Especially if it's basically the same darn app.

Most reactions

Latest posts