What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question regarding iPad apps--

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any good recommended iPad 2 apps? Any. I am especially looking for a word pad. (ex:like Microsoft office) but will take recommendations of any apps. Thanks. :-D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of our members carried out a survey of Office apps for his company; you can see his conclusions in this thread...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-member-introductions-site-assistance/22431-hi-all.html

Another comparison was undertaken here....

http://www.ipadforums.net/iwork-forum/36629-office-app-comparison.html

The Apple iWorks Office suite for the iPad has a set of useful Help pages that show their capabilities here...

Pages is Word compatible and can read .doc and .docx files and save in .doc and .pdf

Keynote is PowerPoint compatible and can read .ppt and .pptx files and save in .ppt and .pdf

Numbers is Excel compatible and can read .xls and .xlsx files and save in .xls and .pdf

Apple - Support - iOS Apps - Welcome

Tim

OP
jackblack

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank u...very helpful. :)

1 more question- since Apple doesn't support adobe flash player how do u watch videos/clips?? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

GlenL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tiffanynthacker said:
Thank u...very helpful. :)

1 more question- since Apple doesn't support adobe flash player how do u watch videos/clips?? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

If there's a website with Flash-only video, you can try various 3rd party browsers like Skyfire, etc (I don't use any so I don't know what's good). Otherwise, theres the YouTube app and you can download Vimeo to watch videos on that website.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet poison, who r u? Do u control this iPad forum?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

First I will like to say that been new is no excuse, second I will like invite you read the rules and use the search button in the forum before you post questions.

Then remember this:
11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

Look under user name and it will tell you who they are... Moderator, super moderator, administrators all that = staff.

I hope you get to enjoy the forum.

Have a good one and read those rules!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions