What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

problem after installing siri on iPad2

AAA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to install Siri on my iPad2 running iOS 5.1.1 after watching a video on youtube. i did add the source and install but after rebooting, my ipad is not starting anymore!
I have only apple logo in a black screen and nothing more!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM???
otherwise, if I restore and upgrade to iOS6.0.1 then there won't be any jailbreak!!! :(

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AAA said:
seems there is no solution and I have to upgrade!

First off, as you are jailbroken you have a greater chance of getting a helpful response if you post the issue in the Hacking Section of the forums (I've moved your post for you). Secondly, we have members from all over the world so patience becomes the operative word, you gave it an hour and fifteen minutes from your first post to your second......it may take a while for the right person to find your post (in the right forum).

The Archangel

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would strongly advise you reboot the iPad whilst holding down the VOLUME UP key. This should start the device in Safe Mode. Once there, start Cydia and remove all of the hacks you installed related to Siri as well as the source. That should get you back to normal.
Siri hacks tend to mostly use illegal, or at best, extremely shady methods of securing certificates to make them work on unsupported devices. As such, we don't provide support for them here in accordance with our rules.

OP
AAA

AAA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you are right, but however I did upgrade to 6.0.1 and now have to wait for the next Jailbreak!

Most reactions

Latest posts