What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 keeps on rebooting

Roger.Wilco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbreaked my iPad 2 with Abstinthe 2.0. Its on 5.1.1. Then I installed Siriport 1.4, which asked to reboot after the installation. Now the ipad just keeps on rebooting the whole time, it doesn't even get to the unlock screen. What can I try apart from restoring and losing everthing that's on already? Please help?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hacking Siri onto the iPad is a sure fire way to run into trouble, particularly on a new jailbreak and version of IOS IMHO ;)

If you can get the device into Safe or Failsafe mode, you may be in luck. See our guide here - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-use-safe-mode-maintain-stable-jailbreak.html

Try holding the "volume up" button when the device boots. That gets you into a failsafe mode. If that does not work, it may well need to be a restore and re-jailbreak :(

Most reactions