What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible to watch programming from abc.com, fox.com on IPad?

tmaxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We don't have local TV channels via satelitte or antenna. Due to this, we typically watch local channels (ABC, FOX, NBC) over the internet via DSL.
I am looking at buying an IPad. My question is whether I will be able to watch programming from ABC.com, FOX.com and NBC.com. I notice that they all use Flash to stream their programming.
Thanks.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
they all have apps with streaming content. not sure it it will all be the same as the website.

if you are getting the ipad for a specific purpose, try it at the store and make sure it does what you want before purchasing.

not a better way of knowing if you personaly will like it without trying it yourself.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone asked me to check TV streaming availability via apps like ABC. What we learned was that many shows were available for a limited time. As Mike suggests, best to check for the shows you want and their availability.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you are willing to pay, Hulu Plus carries many shows; though they are usually delayed a week or two from the TV debuts. Not all are available on mobile devices, so check the shows you want before signing up. Device availability is listed on the show's page.

Most reactions

Latest posts