What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting programmes onto TV from iPad.

PCUK

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Our broadband is so slow we cannot stream TV programmes. So i download onto the pad and watch them in 'small vision'. Is it possible to transfer these to the TV (possibly via the Humax Sat receiver) or some other way with a different gadget. Thanks, Peter

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our broadband is so slow we cannot stream TV programmes. So i download onto the pad and watch them in 'small vision'. Is it possible to transfer these to the TV (possibly via the Humax Sat receiver) or some other way with a different gadget. Thanks, Peter

Hi Peter....I'm just going to move your thread to our Help Forum where more members, willing and able to help you, will be able to view it.

I know nothing about Humax Sat receiver, but an Apple TV may be just the device here but may depend on your TV, so let us know what type you have and then there's HDMI cables but I'll let those who know more about this join in here.

Good luck with your issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts