What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll for when iPad 2.0 comes out??

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would be interesting to see what everyones estimate of when the next generation iPad will come out.

Unsure how to set a poll up or I would do it.

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question (which may or may not have been already answered) is what other features do you think the 2.0 version will include? Maybe a functional backlight sensor so our auto brightness will work? Camera for skyping? USB port? Something else?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all due respect, I don't see what the value is of taking a poll to see when the next generation iPad comes out because Apple is going to release it when they are ready. Now if we were taking bets, that would be adifferent story! I wonder if anyone in Las Vegas is making book on this?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure they are already testing various models of it now and the software running on them.

I don't care about cameras and USB etc., as long as the CPU and ram are given a significant boost to enable more sophisticated apps to be run, then it will turn into a net book and laptop replacement.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be perfectly happy if it stays just the way it is. I hate flash, don't want to make phone calls with it, I have a perfectly good digital camera and I most certainly don't want to do ‘face chat’ with it. It's perfect the way it is!

iPadMomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to say something I might regret because I initially bashed the iPad and the Scion (which we now own). However I will say it. I think a camera is rather stupid. If there's one thing I've noticed it gets tiring holding the iPad up after a while. The purpose of it is to carry around and do things on it while on the go. I'm trying to picture taking a picture with this overly large iPhone and it doesn't mesh. In addition you have to be angled just right to use a built in video camera and with the way the cases are being made I don't see that happening.

Somebody mentioned USB and flash. Amazingly I don't even miss those! I'm shocked I don't. Can the iPad REPLACE your computer. No but it is a very portable option as a go-between and a great item to replace individual computers in classrooms...for the most part.

Most reactions

Latest posts