What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Polls, on the iPad?

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I just realized that some thread have polls, thus explaining some strange comments about a poll that I could not see. I access this forum exclusively from my iPad using the IPF app.

Is there a way, from the app to access those polls? If not, is there any plan for this in the next release?

Another behaviour that is a bit annoying is when I click on a link in a comment, leading to another thread, I end up on the IPF website instead of just loading the thread in the IPF app. That would be great if we could avoid the website, and go directly to the thread. Te website is a bit annoying, cause it is asking, each time, if I want to download the iPad app for it, even if I am already inside the IPF app...

Thanks!

VicoPad addict!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Re Polls, just go to any thread in the poll section and scroll to the top, you can then access the poll and view/vote.

Regarding the linking into the website, I notice this as well......I'm just learning to live with it.

The Archangel

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Gabriel1 said:
Re Polls, just go to any thread in the poll section and scroll to the top, you can then access the poll and view/vote.

Regarding the linking into the website, I notice this as well......I'm just learning to live with it.

The Archangel

Silly me, never saw that "View poll" at the top of the thread... Thanks!

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions