What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you create a poll

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you create a poll
when I click New Thread, which is the only option I see to create anything, I get the normal thread dialog which doesn't have any buttons in it for making radio buttons or check boxes

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You start a new thread like you normally would, but after you type in the body of the post, scroll down and you will see Additional Options --

ipf1.jpg

After you decide how many questions you want, click Submit New Thread and that will take you to another screen where you actually create your poll choices. These polls only allow a single answer.

OP
K

kc2ped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
You start a new thread like you normally would, but after you type in the body of the post, scroll down and you will see Additional Options --

After you decide how many questions you want, click Submit New Thread and that will take you to another screen where you actually create your poll choices. These polls only allow a single answer.

Thanks. I knew I had seen that somewhere before but it isn't where I expected it would be and I completely read over it.

Now that I have the in formation I need you can delete the thread to keep things neat and tidy.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No need to delete it. We have plenty of bandwidth and someone else may find it useful.

73!
de NØIU

xune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Darn.

I was hoping there were poll choices to choose from in this thread on how to create a poll!

:D

Most reactions