What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PlatinumRed iPad by Jonathan Seals - Winterboard - FREE Theme (inc. iPad3)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
PlatinumRed iPad is a new FREE theme by Jonathan Seals for all iPad models including the new Retina iPad3!.

The theme is based on a red & grey (platinum!) colour scheme and whilst simple it is also extremely effective. All App store and stock icons are nicely themed, as are many UI elements, including basic Loading screens etc. No Widgets, but a great theme for FREE! :D

c34e950c.jpg

Here you can see the Safari themeing...

8bf42f79.jpg

-----
So there you go, PlatinumRed iPad. Download now for FREE from Cydia! :D

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, but that's nice, f4780y. I was debating on whether to bother to theme the iPad3 - but, given that I am partial to square frame themes...and I like the looks ... and it's free...

What was I supposed to do? I downloaded it. Very nice indeed. Now, all I have to do is "fix" one or two of the Cydia icons that weren't in this theme. Thank goodness for Photoshop...

Thanks for the eagle eyes. This is great.

Marilyn

lovexmadxevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to download this but during the process it stops and gives me an error "hash sum mismatch".... :( the screen shots look great though :)

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using this too. Really good for a free theme it looks great. A little bit buggy for me though with icons on the spring board when re arranging them. Anyone else having this problem?
Here's my screen shots.

5acd23a4-e1af-53e1.jpg

5acd23a4-e1bd-0c3e.jpg

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

jemyclarke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Truly outstanding theme. I think those people who have iPad they must install this theme and it looks really nice on their iPad. I have iPad 4 so I can't wait any more to get this theme. Thanks for sharing it.

Most reactions