What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Okay, i'm Board... Release 4.2 b4 already

George Knighton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple release B4 already! With all this waiting I may start considering jail breaking my iPad just for something to do. Lol

If you are jailbreaking your iPad on 4.2, then you might be in for an adventure.

The experience that I had trying to do that has put me right off jailbreaking until the official iOS 4.2 is out and everybody is absolutely sure they know what they are doing.

:)

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The experience that I had trying to do that has put me right off jailbreaking until the official iOS 4.2 is out and everybody is absolutely sure they know what they are doing.

But then what are all the guys in the Hacking section going to do? I think they all must wait around so they can jump on the next post that begins HELP!!! I jailbroke 4.2 and bricked my iPad!

And as far as correcting typoes, er typos, speeling, er spelling mistakes and grammer, er grammar corrections, send me $29.95 and two box tops and I will send you one of these --

165.jpg

"To serve and correct!"

Last edited:

lanimae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL I was reely board two but I haven;t ewesd my Pad long enuf four it to give me the *****

But then what are all the guys in the Hacking section going to do? I think they all must wait around so they can jump on the next post that begins HELP!!! I jailbroke 4.2 and bricked my iPad!

And as far as correcting typoes, er typos, speeling, er spelling mistakes and grammer, er grammar corrections, send me $29.95 and two box tops and I will send you one of these --

165.jpg

"To serve and correct!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions