What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

comcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded and looked inside the .zip - it LOOKS good. I'm going to try it. I'll report back in a bit. BTW - cinject appears to mean Corona Injector. Keeping my fingers crossed.

daffie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I tried by running CMD and then the cinject.exe file. It gives a bunch of options of which the -j parameter states "jailbreak device". Anyone know if this indeed is *the* JB we are all waiting for for Ipad2? Is it safe to use, or is this spam of some sort that can damage the Ipad...

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I tried by running CMD and then the cinject.exe file. It gives a bunch of options of which the -j parameter states "jailbreak device". Anyone know if this indeed is *the* JB we are all waiting for for Ipad2? Is it safe to use, or is this spam of some sort that can damage the Ipad...

MuscleNerd did post that there is a windows CLI version out now per Dev-Team Blog - Corona A5 jailbreak nearly ready to pop! under the first blog post and Update 3. There are replies to it that people have used it and it is working. If you're brave enough to do CLI...

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
daffie said:

I'd wait for the 'official'

wasee_shaikh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For believing me thanks but its not a fake !

For proof check musclenerd's tweet it clearly state the whole theme..

and i just copied that link & posted here !

always genuine..

daffie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will definately do that...thanks!

Edit : have seen musclenerd's tweet now and it seems like a relatively safe version that can be used, that is...if you understand anything about it...and I don't, so I'll wait for Win GUI version :)

Last edited:

EmilRonnow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wasee_shaikh said:

always genuine..

Please give me a link to that tweet.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wasee_shaikh said:

always genuine..

If its the 'official' why not then link to the page it came from.. Not the file itself(so we can see its the 'real deal'.?

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If its the 'official' why not then link to the page it came from.. Not the file itself(so we can see its the 'real deal'.?

I have done that twice now. Both the original blog post, and the tweet from MuscleNerd. It is legit.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys, let's stick to the official links, I have temporarily taken down the earlier post which had a link in until such time as there is confirmation one way or another.

Happy JB'ing guys!

The Archangel

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys, let's stick to the official links, I have temporarily taken down the earlier post which had a link in until such time as there is confirmation one way or another.

Happy JB'ing guys!

The Archangel

The links I posted go to the official Dev site where MN posted the link, as well as his tweet from 1 hour ago that goes to the same site. It is official.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Todd M said:
The links I posted go to the official Dev site where MN posted the link, as well as his tweet from 1 hour ago that goes to the same site. It is official.

I know, I tried the link!

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts