What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mata7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just jailbreak my ipad 2 on VM also, the wait was killing me, anyways everything is working great, now im happy :)

liable

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just jailbreak my ipad 2 on VM also, the wait was killing me, anyways everything is working great, now im happy :)

i have been running mine the same way for a few hours all still working fine

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't wait the absinthe for windows to start jailbreak my ipad2 3g ios 5.0.1..waiting is killing me. Im so jealous to those done 5.0.1 jailbreak for Osx on their ipad2.

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If absinthe for windows was release, do i need vmware to jailbreak my ipad2? If this is so, where can i find vmware and how to use it?? Thanks.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sassyhael said:
If absinthe for windows was release, do i need vmware to jailbreak my ipad2? If this is so, where can i find vmware and how to use it?? Thanks.

From what I understand VMware will not be needed when the windows version of absinthe is released. As VMware is used on windows to 'trick' programs designed for Mac to run on windows.

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beavery said:
From what I understand VMware will not be needed when the windows version of absinthe is released. As VMware is used on windows to 'trick' programs designed for Mac to run on windows.

Thanks for that. ^__^ i'll wait for windows version since i dont have mac.

Fjellape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just registered to say this: google questiona before posting...also, read the posts carefully..otherwise, ull end up asking if u need a virtual machine emulator (like vmware) to jb your ipad. That's annoying and kind of dumb.

Last edited:

Rushh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls some one give a short explaination how to get use absinthe on windows using vmware. On the vmware there is a program to run windoWs on mac but not mac on windows.

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Short explanation: GOOGLE. Short enough?
Now stop posting questions like how, what, where osx, vmware, windows and just wait for the windows jailbreak if you don't understand those things or google it, PLEASE. Don't reduce this thread to an unreadable pile of **** (any further).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts