What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought this is a family friendly forum who helps those new in ipad! :((

Fjellape

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sassyhael said:

And it is. But vmware has nothing to do with the ipad. Read the stickies, they have all the info u need to jb your ipad.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Of course it is!

But read the TOPIC of this thread, everyone. Folks just get frustrated when questions/problems/issues are presented in this thread that

1. is NOT JB related

2. has been asked and answered 100,000 times

3. There are tutorials pretty much on a lot here.

4. ....and a search button.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And it is. But vmware has nothing to do with the ipad. Read the stickies, they have all the info u need to jb your ipad.

And according to our experts at our sister site:

"VMWare is not jailbreak related. Its a program that gives you the ability to run another Operating System from within your current operating system in a "virtual box" search google and youtube for more info."

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My thanks to f4780y for the clarity of his Tutorial. It took me less than 5 mins to download Absinthe and complete a
successful jb. Needless to say I am delighted......!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lunky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As some of you may have seen, the ones that live off every word in this forum. I posted a little while back regarding some of the replies that several members were getting within the thread, and on this forum.

I have been on several forums in the last week. And have asked numerous question and got straight and helpful advice. They were friendly to say the least. I could of used the search engine,many probably asked the same question that had been asked a million times. In a thread of 105 pages there wasn't one bad direction or bad word.

If google was the answer to everything this forum wouldn't exist. To say VMware wasn't iPad related what are some people using to help them jailbreak ? If the answers in google,then what's the point of coming here. Seems to me that this forum needs a serious shakeup. From what I have read, it's not helpful at all. Seems to be a place to come and just get abused. Enough said, but I won't be returning.

daffie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's very simple...you just can not expect someone to explain the whole concept of vmware, how to install, and how it works. It's just too much to ask to explain, especially in a thread like this. So Google it...all answers at your fingertips, at least to get a general idea on vmware. My reply btw is specifically addressed to the specific questions regarding vmware and unrelated ipad stuff. In general, of course we are al here to help with any questions related to ipad and JB.

Last edited:

xIkx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google has the answer to all gereral questions. Forums offer personal help. If you have a question on how to do something, ask google. If you run into problems noone else seems to have, go to a forum. But since noone really is special (i know your mother said so, but she was wrong) your question probably has been asked before, so if you search the forum before you post, you'll probably find the answer you are looking for very soon. If that still doesn't offer you a solution, post your question with as many details you can give, so others can find it easily if then have the same problem. Your question will be answered nicely. That way forums stay nice and clean and readable. If you don't, forums will end up unreadable and everyone will post the same questions over and over again and noone will read them. A healthy environment is anyones and everyones responsability.

And for being totally off-topic, I apologize.

sassyhael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lunky said:
As some of you may have seen, the ones that live off every word in this forum. I posted a little while back regarding some of the replies that several members were getting within the thread, and on this forum.

I have been on several forums in the last week. And have asked numerous question and got straight and helpful advice. They were friendly to say the least. I could of used the search engine,many probably asked the same question that had been asked a million times. In a thread of 105 pages there wasn't one bad direction or bad word.

If google was the answer to everything this forum wouldn't exist. To say VMware wasn't iPad related what are some people using to help them jailbreak ? If the answers in google,then what's the point of coming here. Seems to me that this forum needs a serious shakeup. From what I have read, it's not helpful at all. Seems to be a place to come and just get abused. Enough said, but I won't be returning.

I agree with you. :))

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wasee_shaikh said:
I just posted on forum check it !

always genuine..

Where did your link come from? It does not lead to an 'official' site. How do we know it's not a virus or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts