What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Comex
I don't actually own the domain jailbreakme.com and am not the one who put it on GoDaddy.

Glad that issue is settled

Last edited:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man, I feel sorry for comex. Was curious so I did a basic search on twitter with @comex and you wouldn't believe some of the posts on there. Some people are so rude and ungrateful.

runisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man, I feel sorry for comex. Was curious so I did a basic search on twitter with @comex and you wouldn't believe some of the posts on there. Some people are so rude and ungrateful.

yea. tons of the messages he gets are quite idiotic/ungrateful/horrible. But speaking as a grateful guy, I hope he tweets a donate link after he has released it so we can reward him in our own way

Eaglenest608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:

I totally agree. Some people have no common courtesy for this guy. I really hope this leak does not discourage him from continuing his awesome work! It amazes me that he still keeps his Twitter account open...however, he is probably so used to all types of comments that it does not even phase him anymore, lol.

Jephilosoraptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope he tweets a donate link after he has released it so we can reward him in our own way

I hope so too. I donated to geohot for his blacksn0w release and would gladly donate to comex. He's doing something that I definitely can't. It's the least I can do.

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If he isn't releasing it because someone leaked a beta, he was never going to release it in the first place. How exactly does it hurt him? I've stopped posting/checking this site recently because I have little faith that it will ever be released. I think Apple has gotten involved to prevent new devices from being jailbroken.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it hurt that there was such a backlash against the people who leaked it, showed a lot of support for comex and all the hard work he has put into this.

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope today is the day, I will be more than happy to donate to comex once it's released. This anticipation is killing me....

Jephilosoraptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If he isn't releasing it because someone leaked a beta, he was never going to release it in the first place. How exactly does it hurt him? I've stopped posting/checking this site recently because I have little faith that it will ever be released. I think Apple has gotten involved to prevent new devices from being jailbroken.

Comex was out of this. He put himself back in it when he announced his teaser. All he had to do was nothing and we wouldn't have pestered him. Judging by what he's done so far, I think he has intentions on releasing a jailbreak.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Comex was out of this. He put himself back in it when he announced his teaser. All he had to do was nothing and we wouldn't have pestered him. Judging by what he's done so far, I think he has intentions on releasing a jailbreak.

If he has intentions on releasing the jailbreak he should come on out and say that he is going to release it..enough of the games..on both sides..enough of the teasers and enough of the stupid riddles..if someone wants to release something just say it already..I appreciate every bit of what Comex has done but I also want to know one way or another if a jailbreak is coming or not

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk

Totally agree with what your saying, I never fail to be disappointed with the human race, you throw a dog a bone it wags it's tail in thanks. A human on the other hand would whinge about the angle it was thrown at!!!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Totally agree with what your saying, I never fail to be disappointed with the human race, you throw a dog a bone it wags it's tail in thanks. A human on the other hand would whinge about the angle it was thrown at!!!

Agreed. :D

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys..from what you are reporting Saurik is blocking all those ipad 2 Jailbroken with the beta to access Cydia (well my last access to Cydia was this morning and did no access since..but can't confirm) why? HOw this is gonna help Comex..I mean this is silly....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts