What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As soon as click on the cydia app (any iPad) you will see a little message by saurik saying everything won't work
100%

My jailbroken ipad2 wifi 3.40 has NOT had any issues- but if it does, I have not come across them. But even so if it did have any bugs, then
I won't be surprised- after all I didn't pay for it! Plus I got it early :)

Ipad2 ('so called' buggy) jailbroken >> ipad1 jailbroken
No way I can go back- so used to the new horsepower now!!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saurik is blocking Cydia from loading.

Wow I really wonder how that benefits anyone.

I'm sure it's only blocking the iPad 2. I read (this is obviously pure speculation) that Saurik blocked it to help out comex and because of the fact that it was a beta with bugs and was never intended to be released to the public. Was also reading that the main guy Will (won't post his last name) has apologized to comex, apologized to members on the other forum, taken everything down (files & video) and deleted his twitter account. I guess the guilt is starting to set in with him.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This window is probably where comex will release the official jailbreak because all betas can't access cydia, links and videos are down. This is the ideal time to release :)
Hopefully I'm right.

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadshoeyuk said:
I think it's all fake

I hope that is fake

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It could be real, and it could have been around forever. The jailbreak doesn't have to be released on jailbreakme.com. If someone gave him 2.4k for the url, he should just sell it and release it elsewhere - which is probably exactly what this means.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It could be real, and it could have been around forever. The jailbreak doesn't have to be released on jailbreakme.com. If someone gave him 2.4k for the url, he should just sell it and release it elsewhere - which is probably exactly what this means.

Exactly, you can get domain names for under $10. Unless comex himself tweets he's leaving the JB scene there is no reason to worry.

The Kleaner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadshoeyuk said:
I think it's all fake

I hope that is fake

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I hope it's fake as well, and your right brrip but its still cringeworthy.

mo126129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. So i did in fact go to godaddy.com, searched jailbreakme.com and the domain is being auctioned it's at $2,500 now and ends in a couple of weeks. Unless he already has a different domain, I hope we don't have to wait for the bidding to close for him to release something...assuming he still has the intention of releasing it.

I'm curious to see how this is all going to unfold from here....

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope all of those leakers are happy..they have ruined it for all of us..I really hope that Comex releases it..the main reason why I got an iPad 2 is because of the jailbreak, if he doesn't release it I will be SO upset..but I just don't see him flushing all of his work down the toilet and ruining the chances for thousands to have their iPads jailbroken because of the actions of two jerks

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope all of those leakers are happy..they have ruined it for all of us..I really hope that Comex releases it..the main reason why I got an iPad 2 is because of the jailbreak, if he doesn't release it I will be SO upset..but I just don't see him flushing all of his work down the toilet and ruining the chances for thousands to have their iPads jailbroken because of the actions of two jerks

I'm with you on that and I hope your right :O

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We need to know how long that listing has being going. If it's more than 36 hours the don't worth but if it started after this leak thing then panic :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts