What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+ 1, everything works flawlesly on ipad2 (wifi) with this JB, besides activator (so no sbsettings).

Try rebooting your iPad and see if everything still works..someone reported on another board that if you reboot it starts looping

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
People at MacRumor found a way to install SBSettings- the trick is to install any other tweak requiring Activator that is not SBSettings. The tweak will install Activator successfully, enabling you to get SBSettings.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

cbrandsk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 32gb wifi here. After clicking the PDF, Cydia icon appeared, started to download then just disappeared. I tried 2 times and got the same, so i turned it off and on again and after a nervously long boot up BAM there she is :)

Happy chap!

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh, why is everyone talking about there jailbroken ipad 2 ?? I still see no PDF on jailbreakme.cop :S

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
comex
I also don't know if the version that got leaked is full of debug printfs or something, since people were saying it delays bootup.

saber.zainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skinnytjj said:
Huh, why is everyone talking about there jailbroken ipad 2 ?? I still see no PDF on jailbreakme.cop :S

There was a leak today for JB beta 4.3 wifi only so they got it before site block.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saber.zainal said:
There was a leak today for JB beta 4.3 wifi only so they got it before site block.

Aaah and the JB comes sunday ?

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As stated above, sbsettings does work you just need to download the latest activator first, and IMO these aren't really bugs, I think it's the individual tweaks that need updating just like most of them did when the iPhone 4 jailbreak came out

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As stated above, sbsettings does work you just need to download the latest activator first, and IMO these aren't really bugs, I think it's the individual tweaks that need updating just like most of them did when the iPhone 4 jailbreak came out

Yeah it seems like these are not really bugs just little inconveniences here and there..I wonder if Winterboard, infinidock and infinifolders works..oh and graviboard I LOVED that app

techknott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is even worse than having no jailbreak at all. Having to watch everyone else at it!!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I know this has probably been discussed before and I apologise for going over old ground.......
Comex says to save your version 4.3.3 with tinyumbrella, but my version is 4.3.2, should I now update on iTunes to 4.3.3 and save or stick with my 4.3.2?
Sorry I know this sounds like a dumb question.....but I really don't know the answer.
Thanks for your time.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts