What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psunate77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I may just wait for IOS 5. Starting to think you won't get a stable JB on this version.

Kev2live

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THIS IS WHAT COMEX WAS TALKING ABOUT ON TWITTER. He said he had something up but nobody saw it. Well people did and shared it with the world.

milkshake28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If im not mistaken this is the first jb Made by @comex which was patched quickly by apple and never been released

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kev2live said:
THIS IS WHAT COMEX WAS TALKING ABOUT ON TWITTER. He said he had something up but nobody saw it. Well people did and shared it with the world.

Yeah, and see how well we are doing... One JB for the least used version and with bugs...

IMOH, the guy who leaked this should have enjoyed his jailbroken ipad and keep it to himself...

We don't know the repercursions of his attitude...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Actually this is true...comex did tweet about something UP and nobody tried it..tried what and what website everyone wondered...so here you go..somebody went out there and found it!...

oops..didI just said the same ??? now they are trying to tell people that the leak is risky but I found no issues so far..nothing..working well on my side

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
So I am mega confused..I just woke up and I see that a jailbreak has been released but its only for 4.3..if this is Comex's release how come its not for ALL firmware..so some guy releases the jailbreak and what, we are all screwed because of it..now we have to wait longer for an official release because some jerk decided to release it to everyone??

Exactly...

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5 bucks that apple will release a patch by sunday night and the xploit will be fixed even before its officially out.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Actually this is true...comex did tweet about something UP and nobody tried it..tried what and what website everyone wondered...so here you go..somebody went out there and found it!...

oops..didI just said the same ??? now they are trying to tell people that the leak is risky but I found no issues so far..nothing..working well on my side

EXACTLY...and another thing is..why did COMEX tweeet that he had something up? maybe he wanted all of us to have it tested...and i guess its only for 4.3 bcoz if it was unstable it wud affect only 4.3 users who are very less compared to 4.3.3..but its completely stable with just one bug..i am using it..and i think now he will release the final version for ALL..Thats My guess! :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have updated the official news thread sticky with details following today's fun:

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/31363-official-ipad2-jailbreak-news-thread.html

Also, I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that the discussion of piracy and cracked applications is forbidden on these forums. I am disappointed to have ALREADY had to take action against members of this thread for discussing it. I have a zero tolerance to the subject being discussed here. Read our rules, they are linked in my sig. No second chances, and ignorance is not an excuse. OK?

Mikexo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

My jailbroke ipad2 4.3 16gb wifi got a problem, hope somebody can help.

My ipad2 stop repond while I was installing 91 PC Suite, after that, I found my ipad2 cannot connect to PC and iTunes. I have tried to hard reset and removed those incomplete files but I still cannot connect to pc and iTunes.

I also tried to put the ipad2 into recovery mode, at the time iTunes recognized the ipad2 in recovery mode, but it cannot be restore, other than that, my ipad2 is running quite well, so any solution to fix this problem?

Thank you all!

Anybody can give a hand?? Please??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts